The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw an ad for Big Bang Theory. I didn't know Blossom was on that show.

Kevin

I never got into that show. Just obvious nerd humor. Not for me.

Mainly only time I really go hard (drinking wise) is if I am drinking before going to a club or something. I drink beer really slow so in about 2 hours i'm only finished 7 or so beer and by the time we are getting ready to go I'm not even feelin it. I'm sure you all know what the teenage years were like.

That's slow? LMAO Seven beers in two hours?

Thanks due! We will see how that goes. I'm for sure not in the right place for that kind of career with this awful weather, but it may bring bigger and better things. I'm just looking to get my certification to keep my options open. I am going to try and finish getting my business degree and then If I ever don't like my career I have a Teaching Certification to back on.

I'm betting there are friends of yours right here on the forum with contacts that can steer you in the right direction as you get to the right points. You'll earn everything you get, but these people on THP are a great group and I'm sure there's a ton of knowledge to help make your path a bit easier. Good luck buddy.

I just saw an ad for Big Bang Theory. I didn't know Blossom was on that show.

Kevin

Wow, I never realized that was her. I know exactly who you are talking about - - -Sheldon's friend, who is a girl, but is not his girlfriend.

I love that show! It's hilarious.

Whenever I have watched it, I've laughed. I think its funny. Just not something that I will make sure to watch. But by no means do I think that there is anything wrong with liking it. For whatever reason, I hold every comedy to Arrested Development standards.

Just realized Im as bad a golfer on Tiger Woods '11 as I am in real life. That sucks.

I'm betting there are friends of yours right here on the forum with contacts that can steer you in the right direction as you get to the right points. You'll earn everything you get, but these people on THP are a great group and I'm sure there's a ton of knowledge to help make your path a bit easier. Good luck buddy.

Thanks due! Appreciate it.

Just realized Im as bad a golfer on Tiger Woods '11 as I am in real life. That sucks.

Sorry to hear about your bad round man.

Isn't kind of funny how quite it gets around here once the east coasters go to bed? Feels like there are three of us here talking to each other.

I was just about to say that. Usually I hit the "New Posts" button like crazy and always see something new popping up to reply in, but now there is just nothing.

I'm here until little Blu gets closer to bed. It's way too early to sleep.

I was just about to say that. Usually I hit the "New Posts" button like crazy and always see something new popping up to reply in, but now there is just nothing.

Its kind of eerie, but you can tell where the vast majority of the members live.

I'm here until little Blu gets closer to bed. It's way too early to sleep.

Ya my little guy goes to bed around 9 so until then , lets THP.

Me as well, I woke up at 12:30 today and had a pretty big nap from 4:30-5:30 as well (because the golf got so boring).

Dude thats crazy, I got up at 6:30 with the boy, no nap and I'm starting to get tired.

Mine gets to bed at 12:00 cst. I am up a little after 5.

Mine gets to bed at 12:00 cst. I am up a little after 5.

I remember that. Nobody gets less sleep than the new parent, except for maybe the new parent who already has other children.

whats a nap?

Dude thats crazy, I got up at 6:30 with the boy, no nap and I'm starting to get tired.

That is some pure hustle breeze. I envy you being able to get up that early. All I have to do is get up at 7:30 - 8:00 for school and I still can't do it. I have a severe problem where I actually just can't get out of bed. I set my alarm for 6:30 and lay there and listen to it for about an hour and a half while mildly sleeping. I always miss school because of this and I don't know what I can do to be able to get up. I think it's psycological.

That is some pure hustle breeze. I envy you being able to get up that early. All I have to do is get up at 7:30 - 8:00 for school and I still can't do it. I have a severe problem where I actually just can't get out of bed. I set my alarm for 6:30 and lay there and listen to it for about an hour and a half while mildly sleeping. I always miss school because of this and I don't know what I can do to be able to get up. I think it's psycological.

Have a kid (don't have a kid you're too young) but those little monkey's don't take no for an answer. I get up everyday for work at 5:45 so 6:30 is a good little sleep in.

Have a kid (don't have a kid you're too young) but those little monkey's don't take no for an answer. I get up everyday for work at 5:45 so 6:30 is a good little sleep in.

See when you have to get up for work how do you do that? Does your alarm go off and you jump right out of bed? Do you feel groggy in the morning? I think when I get up my first problem is I think of all the crappy things I have to do that day, and then I allow myself a couple more minutes of sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back