The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to Tulsa next week on appointments. For sure through Wednesday and until Friday if they can get Thursday filled up.

I've already put almost 6,500 miles on the Outback and I've only had it 7 weeks! Glad I went with a new car instead of a used one.

im on a road trip but im not putting that kinda mileage on the ole family wagon... hahaha

My dog loves ham.

Kevin

My dog loves ham.

Kevin

Funny but I also love ham.

Why do women make men put up X Mas lights in what seems to always be dangerous weather conditions?

So are all the Harry Potter fans excited and going to see the Chronicles of Narnia this Friday? Looks like a Harry Potter fan kind of movie.

So are all the Harry Potter fans excited and going to see the Chronicles of Narnia this Friday? Looks like a Harry Potter fan kind of movie.

lmao! you're so hostile. oh wait! so am i.

no that's for kids, though I may go see Deathly Hallows again:alien:

Meat hat. Amish beard.

images1.jpg

Kevin

The years have not been kind to ET, The Extraterrestrial.

Kevin

ETArrested.jpg

Weird that he actually grew hair. Aliens must age in reverse.

GG is in the kitchen today making fresh matzah ball soup for our golf channel friend. Amusing to say the least, but she absolutely loves doing this stuff.

GG is in the kitchen today making fresh matzah ball soup for our golf channel friend. Amusing to say the least, but she absolutely loves doing this stuff.

I dont think people from Texas eat that. I dont even know what it is.

maybe he mis-spelled meatball? i don't know what a matzah ball is either, but i'd eat it.

That's awesome! Turkey dinner, matzah ball soup....the woman knows no limits!

but Hanks obviously knows what it is.

I dunno if Id eat it. Sounds like it might be healthy.

of course hanks knows what it is. he is the owner of "the belt"

well, what the hell is it?

I think I am more proud that you guys dont know then do. Matzah ball soup is legendary.

spaghetti and meatsahballs are legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back