The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone merge the Banter Away thread with the Rant of the Day thread?

Sorry my post is in the wrong place just another example of the day.

Isn't it all the same, anyway? We're so much more entertaining when we're really, really angry.

I hate Mondays I seem to have the midas touch today....................execpt everything is not turning to gold it's something else $$@@$$@@ Mondays should be a law against them.

Sorry my post is in the wrong place just another example of the day.

I've had those day myself, Halk. Hope it gets better....:D

Not surprising - a lot of people manage to turn their "best shot of the round" into a negative as well. I've come to the conclusion that many people aren't happy unless they're miserable.

Not surprising - a lot of people manage to turn their "best shot of the round" into a negative as well. I've come to the conclusion that many people aren't happy unless they're miserable.
Anybody can be happy. It takes work to be miserable.

Moved out of a PGA Show thread.

Oh, you should come out here and see (laugh at) all of the guys who wear them.

Gasman - Does LA have guidos and maybelline queens?

I'm more sore today than I was yesterday :( But its because on Sunday, I was at the driving range for 3 hours and hit 2 large bucket of balls :clapp: I needed the practice!

I'm more sore today than I was yesterday :( But its because on Sunday, I was at the driving range for 3 hours and hit 2 large bucket of balls :clapp: I needed the practice!

I spent about 2 hours Saturday at the driving range with osuncaachamps03 and I'm feeling pretty good. We each hit about 200 golf balls a piece. We had to share a spot so we split the two buckets we got. It was a mad house over there. My legs are a little sore though from using the Eliptical machine at the gym last night.

I spent about 2 hours Saturday at the driving range with osuncaachamps03 and I'm feeling pretty good. We each hit about 200 golf balls a piece. We had to share a spot so we split the two buckets we got. It was a mad house over there. My legs are a little sore though from using the Eliptical machine at the gym last night.

:clapp: Yeah Bogey - I'm glad that you are exercising. Good for you.

:clapp: Yeah Bogey - I'm glad that you are exercising. Good for you.

Going for 2 nights in a row tonight. I'll probably be dead tomorrow. :laughing:

so there's a member of our course whose a big samoan guy...
he'd been gone for a few weeks...
everyone at the course was saying... "hey... you guys hear about junior... he went to haiti to help with the earthquake"
everyones all proud of this "fact" and word spreads quickly... junior has always been a pretty popular guy...
well he comes back and the first thing i ask him is... "hey junior... so how was haiti?"
he looked at me with a confused expression and said
"what? oh brah... i aint go ta haiti... i went tahiti!"
i just about fell on the floor and couldnt stop laughing

Very smart Samoan!

I've got to go start on the yardwork now. Everything in my yard that needs trimming has wicked thorns on it. I may need a transfusion by nightfall.

I actually didnt have any caffeine last night.

Thats usually what keeps me awake. I used to have problems sleeping when I was your age too.

The guys who climb trees with a chain saw to trim them are crazy! I have some tree trimmers over here and he climbed out on a limb that I wouldn't have attempted on a bet! Oh to be young and invincible again.:D

being an arborist isn't something for the old and tired

The guys who climb trees with a chain saw to trim them are crazy! I have some tree trimmers over here and he climbed out on a limb that I wouldn't have attempted on a bet! Oh to be young and invincible again.:D

A guy I went to high school with does that. He's trimmed the tree in my yard for years. Mom had him do it before I bought the house. He's done it once since I've had it, two years ago.

My gardner dropped the chainsaw a few months ago from on top of my palm tree onto my Jacuzzi cover. I was more worried about him and he was worried about the cover.

being an arborist isn't something for the old and tired

That's no joke, I usually do it because I'm too cheap to pay somebody else but I always hate it! The pro's do a lot better job and I don't have to clean up the mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back