The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Looks very Falcons-esque.
The white made me think that, but the other two are uniquely Texans...and in particular Houston with the "H"

@echico

I wish this was the standard and not alternate....Love how this came out.

You will see more of that logo than the bull on fans on Sunday's I bet.
Agree and I will have a few of these hats myself. I'm not a big jersey guy, but if I see a hoodie or long sleeve I like I am all over it. If Nike or someone similar does the polos. I am grabbing one for the course also.

I like these

The white helmet looks good right now. Need some more time with it.

Snot rocket bronco is the only appropriate helmet design.

Feel like new uniforms have been largely a miss.

Broncos release are terrible. Houston is ok and the H is cool. But unis are meh. I still don't know what Detroit did so at least they didn't screw their good uniforms up.

Interesting words coming out of Pittsburgh right now.
That they do not expect to pick up the option on Fields.
So that means both QBs are in final year.

Could be some mind games being played. Nothing like knowing you’re auditioning for a new job to get you to perform in your current one.

Thanks for the draft pick Burgh

Aron St Brown got paid and well deserved. $120m over 4 years with 77m guaranteed.

The fans I chatted with aren’t sold on either and are willing to let them play out the year and depending on success pay them. Bold move but I wouldn’t dive in and pick up that option either.

Early look at possible new Bears stadium

The fans I chatted with aren’t sold on either and are willing to let them play out the year and depending on success pay them. Bold move but I wouldn’t dive in and pick up that option either.
To be fair the fans were sold on Pickett so there is that

Aron St Brown got paid and well deserved. $120m over 4 years with 77m guaranteed.
The market going where it is going makes getting a great receiver in the draft and having them for four years on a rookie contract super valuable. I hope the Bills trade up and get one . I also cant imagine a team in the top ten trading out of that position if they can get one of the top 3 receivers in the draft. Tomorrow will be interesting.

The market going where it is going makes getting a great receiver in the draft and having them for four years on a rookie contract super valuable. I hope the Bills trade up and get one . I also cant imagine a team in the top ten trading out of that position if they can get one of the top 3 receivers in the draft. Tomorrow will be interesting.
Trade down then draft two WRs

Is it me or is the hype for this years draft down? The buzz around here seems less than previous years as well.
I can say I’m not invested in it this year and it could be due to the Lions picking late in the first round.

Who is watching or going to a party tonight?

For me I am not sure I will even tune in. 🤷‍♂️

Is it me or is the hype for this years draft down? The buzz around here seems less than previous years as well.
I can say I’m not invested in it this year and it could be due to the Lions picking late in the first round.

Who is watching or going to a party tonight?

For me I am not sure I will even tune in. 🤷‍♂️
They need to stop dragging it in. Finish the Playoffs and roll it right in to the draft. Waiting months is absurd.

I'm used to the Jags picking higher, so at 17 there's almost no telling what might happen, so I have no hard interest in any one player.

Also, I have little faith in Baalke making a good pick anyway.

I'll follow on my phone while we watch Ted Lasso (again) most likely.

Back