The Official 2024 NFL Thread

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus

Things that didnt need to be changed. Lions uni's were soooo clean. These are nice, but they fixed something that wasnt broken.

@JB Thoughts on Baalke fartgate?

Looking at some of these mocks from experts, they are all over the place with Maye. He is going as high as 2 and as low as 11. McCarthy is going anywhere from 3 to the end of the first round.

Love to see the cowboys trade up, somehow, and take Maye...yeah I know it will never happen.

Can't wait...going to be fun

This Falcons tampering story is tremendous.

Draft week!!!

Last week there was talk about falcons and Vikings swapping firsts to resolve any tampering. Doesn’t seem fair to the rest of the teams after 11 if the falcons really did something.

Probably a much-needed change of scenery for Wilson

I like these

The white helmet looks good right now. Need some more time with it.

This Falcons tampering story is tremendous.

This Kirk Cousins GIF seemed appropriate.

200.gif

Probably a much-needed change of scenery for Wilson

There's some hot moms in Colorado/ that's Aspen crowd. He's gonna crush it

@echico A lot better than any of the leaks we saw (not shocked)

@echico A lot better than any of the leaks we saw (not shocked)

As we discussed this weekend, I love the nod to Houston.

For those not from Houston the uniforms were not made for them. Their 15 min video had a spot in where they said the uniforms and brand did Texas and the bull logo really well but did nothing for Houston. There was no H to be found. After talking with a lot of Texans fans they knew they had to incorporate Houston in the motif. The H may not do a lot for those outside of Houston but it is a welcome edition for Houstonians. The H-Town blue also has a lot of meaning to the old school Houston fans. I think it is well done. These are not classic uniforms but they serve their purpose to identify this team and how they represent the city.

I like these

The white helmet looks good right now. Need some more time with it.

Seems a bit Chargers-esq to me. Looks good though

Back