The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Bucky Brooks breaking down the logic of Pearsall and the draft moves they made while keeping Aiyuk and Deebo just now makes total sense. Maybe it’s because it’s what I wanted to hear but it’s what I thought.

It was fun to check it out. Probably more fun day 1 than today so we only stayed a couple hours but was really cool to see everything set up.

@JDax Lions took a LSU guy…

Dozer Michigan players drafted. Harbaugh built a wagon last year.

All teams get an incomplete till year three :) If not everyone would be 8-8 and teams would be perfect. I find it funny how the ESPN guys really missed on some prospects draft position.. by a over 100 picks

I love to look at the draft grades but we really won’t know for another couple of years how this draft class will look. The big question now is who is this years Ivan Pace Jr. He went undrafted last year and made the Pro Football Focus all rookie team. They graded him for the season as the 17th best linebacker in the NFL and he wore the headset and called the defense for the Vikings last year after Jordan Hicks got injured. I love it when all the scouts miss on a guy like this.

Just listen to this young man talk about shopping for a coat with his mom has won me over. He will be fun to follow

Just listen to this young man talk about shopping for a coat with his mom has won me over. He will be fun to follow

So good. I watched it this morning while drinking some coffee.

Day 3 of nfl draft averaged 2.1 million viewers. That’s 500k more than any MLB team on opening day. NFL is king.

Pleased with stuff like this.

Back