The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

I have no words for what I just saw. Blue Jeckiest thing the Blue Jackets have ever done

A loss but that was a fun game to watch. Fluery ties Roy all time with the win

Canadiens take the extra point.

Caufield popped one in the shootout to decide it.

Jesse Ylonen has some sweeeeeeet hands.

The crazy sequence that tied it up

">

And then the game saving save in OT

">

Chris Pronger, Rob Niedermeyer, Teemu Selanne, Scott Niedermayer, Jean-Sébastien Giguère and even the Cup is in the building for Legacy Night in Anaheim. Good god I hope they can win this game.

Zegras 20 seconds in!!

Wings make the Ducks PK look horrendous. 1-1

Ducks kill the second penalty. Post is the MVP there. DeBrincat had a wide open shot

Man is Patrick Kane fun to watch! He and DeBrincat were great signings by Stevie Y.

Wings really took over the rest of the first period.

Great 5 on 3 penalty kill by Wings.

Nice home with for the Blackhawks last night with 2 two big "Horses" out on IR.
Opens opportunity for others to show their wares.

@Canadan

Rumor has it Toronto and Nylander closing 8x$11.5M extension.

William Nylander signs a $11.5 million x 8 year deal with the Toronto Maple Leafs. This includes a full no-movement clause!

Biggest deal the Leafs have signed!

William Nylander signs a $11.5 million x 8 year deal with the Toronto Maple Leafs. This includes a full no-movement clause!

Biggest deal the Leafs have signed!
Its an interesting one as outlined previously because he and his co-hort there are going to need the cap to move substantially if they want to add more to the lower lines.

Ice Hockey Reaction GIF by NHL

Its an interesting one as outlined previously because he and his co-hort there are going to need the cap to move substantially if they want to add more to the lower lines.
Agreed. I really wonder what the Leafs brass thinks their long term play is here.

Agreed. I really wonder what the Leafs brass thinks their long term play is here.
That seemed like the toughest part. There was no way they don’t sign him, but where do you go from here.

Back