The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

…and the Wings chance of ending the playoff drought is getting slim.

Getting your first goal with 1.1 remaining is a joke.

Stamkos with the empty netter hat trick

…and the Wings chance of ending the playoff drought is getting slim.
That race changes every night. Probably will come down to tiebreakers.
IMG_20240409_204126086.jpg

MacMVP with 3 goals and an assist with another period to play. 51 goals on the year and will finish with over 90 assists.
Interesting advanced stat talked about tonight. MacKinnon has skated more miles than anyone else by a bunch. 15 miles more than 2nd place McDavid.

It’s fun to watch a good team on the PP. usually it’s the opposition but some teams are so silky
They do a lot poorly, including defend, but the PP I believe is still best in NHL.

It doesn’t hurt to have the best passer on the planet driving the car so to speak

They do a lot poorly, including defend, but the PP I believe is still best in NHL.

It doesn’t hurt to have the best passer on the planet driving the car so to speak
I had to look up the % but TB is 1st at nearly 30%.

IMG_2121.png

I had to look up the % but TB is 1st at nearly 30%.

View attachment 9255936
Its crazy. Their D is terrible, especially losing their best player with that nasty leg injury.
But with Kucherov (who should be a clear MVP), their PP is just nuts.

Oh no, I hope it isn't what I had. I believe we have tracked down @Mmaynard11 as patient zero though.

Not wrong.. It would be nice to see them turn the corner at some point though. Keep hearing about the young talent but yet to see it actually manifest at the NHL level

Not wrong.. It would be nice to see them turn the corner at some point though. Keep hearing about the young talent but yet to see it actually manifest at the NHL level
I look forward to that happening, just not tonight.

Honestly didn’t see it happening yet. He has had a decent year after two disastrous previous years with injury and non performance. Was a great Duck

I can’t believe it. Okposo is not a healthy scratch tonight.

Well that didn’t take long.
Cats up 1

Well that didn’t take long.
Cats up 1
Shark Tank Ugh GIF

Kucherov already with another assist. He should easily get to 100. Amazing

Pointer with a goal.
From a crazy good pass from Kucherov
That’s 2 assists now

Bolts up 2-1

Look at there….I turn the Wings game on and they tie it up!!! Hell yeah!!!

Okay we are flipping back and forth between the two games. Both at internission.

Cats up 1-0
Bolts up 2-1

Not too bad so far

CBJ goalie having a night so far

Back