The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping them off the field would help

Did you watch Favre much last year? Colts need to make a call, but it isn't to Favre.

KC are about to post points

JB said that Alabama made Penn State look like a high school team yesterday, pretty sure the same could apply to the Texans vs. Colts today.

The Steelers defense looks wretched. Ray Rice is also looking like a very good FF pick.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

It's a MIRACLE

Kansas City scores! 20-7 Buffalo, 1:46 left in the half.

I love the redzone channel. No commercials football.

The Steelers defense looks wretched. Ray Rice is also looking like a very good FF pick.

All this is true, but also, uummmmm I don't think Bill Polian is as good a GM as everyone has though he is over the years. Without Payton Manning they are just a BAD football team.

he's given me 23 points so far at halftime

Glad to see my Colts hanging in there :banghead: If there is one thing I can't stand about the fact that Manning wouldn't even make a difference in this game it is that the defense looks like a bunch of first graders and Caldwell is just standing there like a lawn ornament. How about you get your team fired up Caldwell! I will continue to root for the Colts no matter how bad they look, but I have not been a Caldwell supporter from the beginning, and I am glad they got Tressel in the organization now because I hope they replace Caldwell with Tressel within the next couple of years. No matter how bad this year looks, the GM is only going to blame it on the fact that Manning is not there and they will not put any blame on Caldwell at all. Right now Manning would not make a difference because no one can block on offense, and I wish I could only hear what is going through Mannings mind as he sits at home and watches this...

All this is true, but also, uummmmm I don't think Bill Polian is as good a GM as everyone has though he is over the years. Without Payton Manning they are just a BAD football team.

even WITH manning right now they would be getting their butts kicked. No blocking from the O-line, no special teams, and no defense to be seen whatsoever. Colts have the talent, they just need a new GM, head coach, and defensive coordinator.

even WITH manning right now they would be getting their butts kicked. No blocking from the O-line, no special teams, and no defense to be seen whatsoever. Colts have the talent, they just need a new GM, head coach, and defensive coordinator.

You've never really had a good offensive line, Payton just always got the ball out of his hands so fast you never noticed. Plus with Payton in the game, the whole defense has to change. This would not be the same score if he was playing. I still think they would be losing though.

I love seeing the Colts suck. Just goes to show that football success does ebb and flow.

20-7 Buffalo at the half. KC looks BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

Wow steelers are playing surprisingly bad...

2 point conversion...wow

Wow not good Steelers

Now an interception by the "Ladies" man BenR. This is getting ugly.

I love seeing the Colts suck. Just goes to show that football success does ebb and flow.

As a Colts fan I think it will be good for them. It will humble them and force them to learn from their recent drafting mistakes and get better (example, getting a new GM). They need to develop their defense with some bigger guys, and they need some new coaches. Hopefully this year will be a wakeup call for them. I will still root for them and hope they win, but I don't think they will have very many W's this year, and Manning will not come back at all this season because they will be out of the playoff hunt.

Now an interception by the "Ladies" man BenR. This is getting ugly.

With all those concussions and the motorcycle crash with no helmet he has to have brain damage and behavioral disinhibition problems.

Or the colts blow chunks this year and end up with the first pick in the drat. Hello Luck. Manning plays two more years and then luck takes over. Colts never miss a beat. That would be lucky.

Or the colts blow chunks this year and end up with the first pick in the drat. Hello Luck. Manning plays two more years and then luck takes over. Colts never miss a beat. That would be lucky.

Thats called the SanAntonio Spurs plan.

Buffalo punts for a touchback on their first drive of the second half.

Hope KC had a good halftime talk.

I still don't think they would draft a QB with the first pick. Something tells me they would go DT and still wait a year or two to draft a QB. I think Manning still plays through his contract, which is 5 years, so they will wait another 2-3 years to draft a QB and try to draft good defensive guys. I do, however, think drafting a QB would be the best idea, I just don't think they would do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back