The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how Packer fans are going to deal with losing to the Lions for the first time in 100 years at home? Maybe they should just play all their starters and blow out the Lions throwing caution to the wind. :alien:

I wonder how Packer fans are going to deal with losing to the Lions for the first time in 100 years at home? Maybe they should just play all their starters and blow out the Lions throwing caution to the wind. :alien:

Don't underestimate Miracle Matt Flynn. This is his showcase game. Rodger for one series is my guess. He might not even start.

Kevin

Man, it would be hard to bet against the Saints to be honest. Brees will be playing b/c they'll be trying to lock in the #2 seed and a first round bye in the playoffs. The 49ers will be playing for the same thing and both teams kick off at 1pm, so it's not like either team will be watching the other so they can sit starters.

However, the Panthers have won 4 of the last 5 and seem to be in a nice rhythm. They can score points in bunches and won't have any trouble moving the ball against the Saints.

You're in a tough spot. Everything should tell you to bet the Saints but I'm not so certain that they'll win. This game for the Panthers will be about establishing themselves for next year and what they intend to do in that division.

Nice analysis. I think I am gonna change the pick based on what you and Kevin said. 49ers should win and lock up 2, so saints will rest early. And Carolina is playing as good as anyone right now.

Looks like I am a Panthers fan tomorrow!

Nice analysis. I think I am gonna change the pick based on what you and Kevin said. 49ers should win and lock up 2, so saints will rest early. And Carolina is playing as good as anyone right now.

Looks like I am a Panthers fan tomorrow!

I hope we don't screw you out of some cash. I'd feel awful. If I were betting, i'd take the Panthers.

Don't underestimate Miracle Matt Flynn. This is his showcase game. Rodger for one series is my guess. He might not even start.

Kevin

I heard just now while driving home from McCarthy and he said Aaron doesn't play at all.

I hope we don't screw you out of some cash. I'd feel awful. If I were betting, i'd take the Panthers.

You know it's not like that TC. I make And am responsible for my own picks. I value your opinion as a Panther fan. Don't feel bad at all. But def feel good when they cover!!!!

You know it's not like that TC. I make And am responsible for my own picks. I value your opinion as a Panther fan. Don't feel bad at all. But def feel good when they cover!!!!

I'm rooting hard for you dude! Go Panthers

I'm rooting hard for you dude! Go Panthers

Thanks so much CL. I need a lot to go right tomorrow - but I will let you all know either way. Could be a big day! But I'll take losing every game if my Jets can back their way into the playoffs... Ha!

Happy New Years to you all! Have a great and safe night!

It all depends on what San Fran does with the Rams. If they jump out to a big early lead I suspect the Saints rest some guys. I think the Panthers cover anyway. Good luck man, i.m rooting for you!

It all depends on what San Fran does with the Rams. If they jump out to a big early lead I suspect the Saints rest some guys. I think the Panthers cover anyway. Good luck man, i.m rooting for you!

Thanks TC. You guys are all the bomb. So pumped to be a part of this community. Have a great New Year!

Thanks TC. You guys are all the bomb. So pumped to be a part of this community. Have a great New Year!

We're glad to have you around too! We like talking about golf, equipment and football! Happy NY to you as well. I use to gamble on football a lot but developed some bad "habits" so I've been a sober gambler since 2005.

We're glad to have you around too! We like talking about golf, equipment and football! Happy NY to you as well. I use to gamble on football a lot but developed some bad "habits" so I've been a sober gambler since 2005.

Golf football and equipment... What's better than that!?

I actually recently gave up gambling. I get in pools, pick ems, and leagues and such to pass my time. It's tough being around all my friends who gamble everyday- but it's gotten a lot easier for me recently. I guess just time passed helps. Congrats on your 6-7 years of "winning the battle". I honestly see myself betting again - but it has been liberating not having $$$ in play. Im sitting here watching my buddy watching bowl games and he is stressing me out!

I'd much rather throw some hard earned dollars at an on course wager. At least I can control the outcome.

I'm watching New Year's Rockin' Eve. They put up a thing about the 5 most referenced topics on The Facebook in 2011.

#1. The end of Osama Bin Laden.

#2. Packers win the Super Bowl.

America's team? The world's team.

Kevin

Come on Jets, Ravens, Texans, and Chargers or Chiefs today!!!

God that depresses me just saying it. Hah. A lot has to go right for the Jets today....

Im pumped for some football today even though I'll be at work for a good part of the day. Some great games today.

Im pumped for some football today even though I'll be at work for a good part of the day. Some great games today.

You got that right. Sweet slate of games on today.

Sent from my forged iPad

You got that right. Sweet slate of games on today.

Sent from my forged iPad

Little bummed I have to watch whatever is on cable here today though, no redzone for me

Little bummed I have to watch whatever is on cable here today though, no redzone for me

I love watching the NFL network on Sunday mornings. I think Warner and Sapp and Faulk are great. Irvin is a blatant homer which is a little annoying.

Sent from my forged iPad

GO Jaguars! I mean....Go Colts!

I love watching the NFL network on Sunday mornings. I think Warner and Sapp and Faulk are great. Irvin is a blatant homer which is a little annoying.

Sent from my forged iPad

I enjoy catching the guys on ESPN. Boomer and the fellas.

I'll flip to that in commercials. The only per game show I absolutely do not watch is Fox.

Sent from my forged iPad

Even though I am not a Rams fan, It would be nice to see them get the #1 pick. The stockpile of picks could be just what they need to build around Bradford.

Ive really started to dislike the ESPN football pregame. I feel dumber watching it. I used to like it when they have some intelligence on the show.

Ive really started to dislike the ESPN football pregame. I feel dumber watching it. I used to like it when they have some intelligence on the show.

This. I used to like it but the last couple years its like they have mailed it in or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back