The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Flea Flicker in Denver and Tebow with a great pass. Decker dropped it.

Little Flea Flicker in Denver and Tebow with a great pass. Decker dropped it.

I don't think I've seen a flea flicker in the NFL in a while. I like it, and it often works if used as a surprise.

And Tebow with another good throw and dropped by Royal. Im quite surprised how well his early passes are looking.

And Tebow with another good throw and dropped by Royal. Im quite surprised how well his early passes are looking.

Tebow is a stud, and I am very surprised that Royal dropped that ball.

I get the feeling that this Pats-Eagles game will be a good one. I hope it is.

Tiquan Underwood with the epic drop even though he was wide open. Go Rutgers grads... The Pats just scored easily anyways.

Vince Young with another solid pass. Who knew the Eagles could have 2 QBs and neither of them could read a defense.

Man. How many more times is Knox gonna slip on a route. Even the wind knocks that turd around.

Why is Vince Young a QB again?

Vince Young with another solid pass. Who knew the Eagles could have 2 QBs and neither of them could read a defense.

I think VY is doing his best to prove you right.....again.

Tappin' from my iPad!

That #90 on the Bears is getting in there pretty good so far. Haleb Canie needs to connect on a couple.

Kevin

Like that.

Kevin

Oh Haleb. That was no horse collar. At least it shouldn't be.

Kevin

That Sebastian Janikowski has a couple of meaty drumsticks on him.

Kevin

Tebow with another really good pass. TD to bring them back to 10-7. This has been a good game. Looking forward to the 2nd half.

Hanie makes me long for Todd Collins. Peppers kicks butt and Tebow is throwing it pretty well today.

Don't tell anyone, but I'm pulling for the Bears.

Kevin

Pats finished that half strong.

Julius Peppers should have his own state.

DeSean Jackson isn't going to get that big, old fat paycheck like he wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back