The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kolb will thrive in Arizona with class A WR's like Fitzgerald and Breston to help him.

Check again on those WRs...hehe

whoops. I thought he decided to stay :bulgy-eyes: Well Fitzgerald will help him and I think Early Doucet will have a big year playing in the slot.

Breaston has already been said but you have to remember had bad that oline is. It's terrible. He is going to have a hard time throwing to anyone off his back.

I think Kolb will thrive in Arizona with class A WR's like Fitzgerald and Breston to help him.

Breaston has already been said but you have to remember had bad that oline is. It's terrible. He is going to have a hard time throwing to anyone off his back.

Which I why I don't think he's the next David Carr. He takes 3 steps and gets the ball out. Might have also been the reason behind them giving up so much to get him.

The Cards dont play that quick route game. Fitz likes them a little deeper. If the Cards dont fix their oline, it wont matter who is throwing to any of their receivers.

Which I why I don't think he's the next David Carr. He takes 3 steps and gets the ball out. Might have also been the reason behind them giving up so much to get him.

The Cards dont play that quick route game. Fitz likes them a little deeper. If the Cards dont fix their oline, it wont matter who is throwing to any of their receivers.

Although they have Deuce Lutui. I can say that name over and over again... Deuce Lutui. It just sings when you say it.

Well I think they will be good on D after drafting Peterson who is a fantastic end. But they also drafted a powerful RB which could make up for a crap line by running around the line and maybe breaking LB tackes. The worring thing is that they didnt draft 1 OL. I do think it will be them and St. Louis competing for the NFC West but Arizona could be sneaky good.

Lol isnt he a free agent though? He is my buddy's cousin actually. Nice guy, but that line was turrable.

Although they have Deuce Lutui. I can say that name over and over again... Deuce Lutui. It just sings when you say it.

I don't think they are going to be. Isn't Peterson a stud CB? Their line is freaking terrible. It's just bad. There isnt time to do anything or run anywhere. That division is tight, but necesarrily good, but very tight.

Well I think they will be good on D after drafting Peterson who is a fantastic end. But they also drafted a powerful RB which could make up for a crap line by running around the line and maybe breaking LB tackes. The worring thing is that they didnt draft 1 OL. I do think it will be them and St. Louis competing for the NFC West but Arizona could be sneaky good.

Adam Schefter reports former Ravens S Dawan Landry is on verge of a five-year agreement with the Jaguars that is expected to be completed today.

<--- doing a happy dance if true. Two good LBs and a good Safety = at least a middle of the road defense for the Jags this year - probably enough to win that "one more game" we've needed the last two years to make the playoffs or win the division.

Lol isnt he a free agent though? He is my buddy's cousin actually. Nice guy, but that line was turrable.

I don't think they are going to be. Isn't Peterson a stud CB? Their line is freaking terrible. It's just bad. There isnt time to do anything or run anywhere. That division is tight, but necesarrily good, but very tight.

Don't know dude. If he is they should resign him. One Lutui is better than no Lutui. Peterson is a CB and that's why they can get rid of the other Cromartie.

Adam Schefter reports former Ravens S Dawan Landry is on verge of a five-year agreement with the Jaguars that is expected to be completed today.

<--- doing a happy dance if true. Two good LBs and a good Safety = at least a middle of the road defense for the Jags this year - probably enough to win that "one more game" we've needed the last two years to make the playoffs or win the division.

You guys are gonna have one stout defense...

in LA next year.

How many Jacksonville games were blacked out locally last year? That is such a silly rule BTW.

You guys are gonna have one stout defense...

in LA next year.

Hardy har har. The whole "Jags to LA" thing is so old and regurgitated it's a joke. The Jags are much less likely to move to LA than the Vikings, Bills, Raiders, 49ers, or Chargers. Unless Wayne Weaver dies suddenly. Otherwise teams with stadium issues are much more likely to move than the Jaguars.

:)

How many Jacksonville games were blacked out locally last year? That is such a silly rule BTW.

Zero last season. All but one the year before that.

If you want to go by blackouts then the Tampa Bay Buccaneers would be moving to LA next since most (all?) of their home games were blacked out last year.

yes, really. But to your point, if AR is such a genius with QB's he should be making every QB he has in his system, talented or not, into a better QB. That simply has not been the case.

Really? You're going to do the smart thing by question my ****** argument of Kolb's 300 yard games as judgement, and then use the "well these guys failed argument".

First off Pederson was familiar with Reid's system from GB, it was his first year as a HC, and all Pederson did was keep the spot warm for McNabb. Koy Detmer actually played well for periods of time here, but we all knew he was the backup from the moment Donovan took over. Andy Hall and Ron Powlus, ****ing really? Hall was a 6th round pick that had no mental aspect of the game whatsoever, and Powlus was 35 going on 60, I'm not even gonna bother with that one.

Put it this way, usually if a quarterback has talent, Reid gets the most out of them. There, that alright by everybody?

If you want to go by blackouts then the Tampa Bay Buccaneers would be moving to LA next since most (all?) of their home games were blacked out last year.

I wasnt taking a shot at the Jags or anything, just a serious question. I have Sirius XM and more than a few times last year on the NFL Channel they were talking about Jags games possibly being blacked out on Friday. I guess they figured out a way to get the tickets sold in the end.

Hardy har har. The whole "Jags to LA" thing is so old and regurgitated it's a joke. The Jags are much less likely to move to LA than the Vikings, Bills, Raiders, 49ers, or Chargers. Unless Wayne Weaver dies suddenly. Otherwise teams with stadium issues are much more likely to move than the Jaguars.

:)

Hate to break the news to you but there's really only 2 teams that are moveable friendly on that list and one of them are the Jags (Chargers are the other). Vikes and Bills aren't moving unless they're sold. The Raiders are just using the news as leverage and the Niners just got a new stadium deal. Oh and I wouldn't be surprised if there are 2 teams in the LA market within the next 5 years. That doesn't bode well for the Jags faithful.

I think more games were blacked out in Atlanta then in Jacksonville.

I think more games were blacked out in Atlanta then in Jacksonville.

It doesnt matter to me though because I live in NJ so have to watch the games via internet stream anyway..lol I know they are working on a new outdoor stadium. If anyone can get it done its Arthur Blanks.

Hate to break the news to you but there's really only 2 teams that are moveable friendly on that list and one of them are the Jags (Chargers are the other). Vikes and Bills aren't moving unless they're sold. The Raiders are just using the news as leverage and the Niners just got a new stadium deal. Oh and I wouldn't be surprised if there are 2 teams in the LA market within the next 5 years. That doesn't bode well for the Jags faithful.

You should look into the details of the Vikings stadium situation a little closer.

And the whole LA stadium is years away from reality regardless of what team(s) end up moving or expanding there. Something that big doesn't go up over night.

Found this list from the beginning of last season:

2010 NFL TV blackouts forecast: Survey of all 32 teams:

Arizona Cardinals: Can't rule out blackouts.

Atlanta Falcons: No blackouts expected.

Baltimore Ravens: Sold out all eight games.

Buffalo Bills: Have sold out three games. Can't rule out blackouts.

Carolina Panthers: Have sold out two games. Can't rule out blackouts.

Chicago Bears: No blackouts expected.

Cincinnati Bengals: Hoping to extend 53-game sellout streak but can't rule out blackouts.

Cleveland Browns: No blackouts expected.

Dallas Cowboys: No blackouts expected.

Denver Broncos: Sold out all eight games.

Detroit Lions: Did not respond to survey, but blackouts are possible. Had four blackouts last year and five in 2008.

Green Bay Packers: Sold out all eight games.

Houston Texans: No blackouts expected.

Indianapolis Colts: Sold out all eight games.

Jacksonville Jaguars: Optimistic first four games will sell out, but can't rule out blackouts. Had seven blackouts last year.

Kansas City Chiefs: Opener sold out and optimistic all eight games will be. Can't rule out blackouts. Had one blackout last year.

Miami Dolphins: No blackouts expected.

Minnesota Vikings: No blackouts expected.

New England Patriots : Sold out all eight games.

New Orleans Saints: Sold out all eight games.

New York Giants: No blackouts expected.

New York Jets: No blackouts expected.

Oakland Raiders: Did not respond to survey, but blackouts are possible. Had seven blackouts last year.

Philadelphia Eagles: Sold out all eight games.

Pittsburgh Steelers: Sold out all eight games.

St. Louis Rams: Blackouts possible. Had three blackouts last year, and team is hopeful it won't exceed that total this year.

San Diego Chargers: Can't rule out blackouts.

San Francisco 49ers: No blackouts expected

Seattle Seahawks: Did not respond to survey. No blackouts last year.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Blackouts likely.

Tennessee Titans: Sold out all eight games.

Washington Redskins : Sold out all eight games.

Exactly....both have leases either expiring or with 'out clauses' that the team can exercise. Jim Kelly is working with a group to uy the Bills to keep them in Buffalo and I think the Vikes are close to or have already got a handshake approval for an outdoor stadium of their own.

Are you sure about that? My NFL list said that they had 7 games blacked out last season. It might be wrong of course, but it seems right for every other team.

Are you sure about that? My NFL list said that they had 7 games blacked out last season. It might be wrong of course, but it seems right for every other team.

On the last page I posted a list from last season and it indeed said they had 7 games blacked out.

I know for a fact that Atlanta had at least 2 games blacked out because it was all over the local Fox news.

I know for a fact that Atlanta had at least 2 games blacked out because it was all over the local Fox news.

The list was a survey not facts from the 2010 season but it did state that the Jags had 7 blackouts in 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back