The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Matty Ice overrated? I think he might be a figment of John Gruden's imagination.

Kevin

Is Matty Ice overrated? I think he might be a figment of John Gruden's imagination.

Kevin

Overrated? Yes IMO. Bad by any stretch of the imagination? Nope.

I see this game with Detroit as a very tough one for Dallas. Im not sure how much longer Romo can keep winning these ugly games with no help from his WR's, and I use the term WR loosely too. Detroit's front could cause some serious issues for the young Dallas O-line and with Fairly possibly coming back. I think this could be a loss in big D and it could get ugly. Dallas' defense will have to come up big.

I see this game with Detroit as a very tough one for Dallas. Im not sure how much longer Romo can keep winning these ugly games with no help from his WR's, and I use the term WR loosely too. Detroit's front could cause some serious issues for the young Dallas O-line and with Fairly possibly coming back. I think this could be a loss in big D and it could get ugly. Dallas' defense will have to come up big.

Detroit's front is amazingly fun to watch, and I'm with you, the return of Fairly would NOT be good for the Cowboys.

Statement game for both Teams OEM. Detroit was getting beat down by Minnesota in first half and probably should've lost that game. Toby gets the ball instead of AP.. lol.

Statement game for both Teams OEM. Detroit was getting beat down by Minnesota in first half and probably should've lost that game. Toby gets the ball instead of AP.. lol.

No joke, I just watched with my jaw open when they handed it to Toby. Give the ball to AD when you're up!

Yeah how do you not give the ball to ALL DAY in that situation? That coach better be careful thats just getting too cute for your own good.

I agree TMex, this is a big game for both teams. If Dallas wins it will be because of the defense playing well again. And if they lose it will probably be because the defense couldnt stop Megatron and he went off.

Yeah how do you not give the ball to ALL DAY in that situation? That coach better be careful thats just getting too cute for your own good.

I agree TMex, this is a big game for both teams. If Dallas wins it will be because of the defense playing well again. And if they lose it will probably be because the defense couldnt stop Megatron and he went off.

I can see though, Ware having a field day and getting some good hits on Stafford. They have to find someway of slowing him down if its possible!

I can see though, Ware having a field day and getting some good hits on Stafford. They have to find someway of slowing him down if its possible!

I can see that too. The only way Ware slows down is when he's tackled and the officials completely miss it.

The Chefs and Vikings play this weekend. They are both 0-3. What a matchup.

And I wouldnt even say bad officiating as much as I would say inconsistent. Some of the calls are so blatantly missed its crazy. I know the game is different on the field and incredibly fast but seriously. Its almost like the officiating as a whole has taken a big step backwards this year.

I think its more #1 then #2, IMO. How do you not throw the ball to Dez down in the redzone more? I actually think Romo could call a better play down there then J.Genius does. Maybe Romo is changing the plays? I know in that play that won the game in SF Romo changed that one at the line according to Holley. I think they really need to get DeMarco Murray into the games more. He's got some pop and power that Fragile and Out of bounds Choice dont have.

An older post but those last two sentences are pure truth. I like choice between the 20's but Murray has the edge in the red zone, bring back a power dive and get 6 points on the board.

--
tapatalk

An older post but those last two sentences are pure truth. I like choice between the 20's but Murray has the edge in the red zone, bring back a power dive and get 6 points on the board.

--
tapatalk

Im so with you dude. I hate our running game right now. I know its a passing league but look at our WR's right now. Dez cant decide if he actually wants to man up and play a few downs and Miles is out. We need a big time runner not a part time fragile guy. I still wish Jerry would have traded up for Run DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back