The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love following NE during two times of the year. Free agency and the draft. I don't care what anyone says. They rock.

not really....he can play DE too

He CAN play DE, but will he be happy with it? Pats are the perfect team for him though. He just had his official weigh-in and came in at 387!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Haynesworth returns to his old form imagine him and Wilfork in the middle. That's a deadly combination.

I heard an interesting point on radio today about how if the Raiders had gotten Haynesworth then people might be a bit more critical but since it's NE that some overlook the downfalls, I think it's funny that he is still attractive to a team, as a fan I wouldn't want him on my team, if I had a team!

Last edited:
He CAN play DE, but will he be happy with it? Pats are the perfect team for him though. He just had his official weigh-in and came in at 387!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow thats one big dude. He is almost 400lbs!

Wow thats one big dude. He is almost 400lbs!

Pfft. Gilbert Brown just held a news conference and said he has eaten hamburgers bigger...hehe

Hayensworth is a nutjob. He will dynamite that team sometime in the future. I don't know when, but it will happen.

Pfft. Gilbert Brown just held a news conference and said he has eaten hamburgers bigger...hehe

Back in the mid 90s, the Burger Kings around Green Bay actually served a "Gilbert Whopper". Tripple everything. They were delicious.

Hayensworth is a nutjob. He will dynamite that team sometime in the future. I don't know when, but it will happen.

They did say the same thing about Corey Dillon, Randy Moss and quite a few others as well.

They did say the same thing about Corey Dillon, Randy Moss and quite a few others as well.

Randy Moss did act childish at the end there. Haynesworth is going to do something really stupid and show is true colors.

Randy Moss did act childish at the end there. Haynesworth is going to do something really stupid and show is true colors.

But they got more for him at the end. He had no effect on the team whatsoever. Neither did Dillon who was considered a complete cancer as well.

But they got more for him at the end. He had no effect on the team whatsoever. Neither did Dillon who was considered a complete cancer as well.

That's because the management in NE is much more than fantastic. Dillon was well behaved, but Moss lost his mind like usual. I just think that the past has show that when Fat Albert goes vulcanic, it's Pompeii level.

That's because the management in NE is much more than fantastic. Dillon was well behaved, but Moss lost his mind like usual. I just think that the past has show that when Fat Albert goes vulcanic, it's Pompeii level.

Im so confused. Moss, might have lost his mind and yet once again it had no affect on New England. Perfect examples of people just like Haynesworth. Now I am no Pats fan, but their past history shows that regardless of the player, its business as usual. To think Haynesworth will be different seems odd. But oh well.

Im so confused. Moss, might have lost his mind and yet once again it had no affect on New England. Perfect examples of people just like Haynesworth. Now I am no Pats fan, but their past history shows that regardless of the player, its business as usual. To think Haynesworth will be different seems odd. But oh well.

Haynesworth just seems like a special kind of crazy. It wont affect the Patriots, they will cut line when it happens. I think that Washington got better by getting rid of Albert.

NE is so weel run that they can insulate themselves when the dynamite goes boom....no one is bigger than the team......it's all how you handle it. It's why the Raiders get laughed at when they do this and the Pats don't

I keep checking to see if I am reading this right....how is Kolb worth this much?

Kolb's deal is done. He gets a five-year extension for $63 million. He gets a little more than $22 million guaranteed.

Kolb to Arizona for a 2nd Rd pick and Rogers-Cromartie, will sign a 5 year, $63M deal with $20M bonus. Aweful lot for an unproven QB who may be average at best...

Clint Session to sign with Jaguars, 5 year, $30 M, $11.5M gauanteed. A lot of money for at best an slightly above average WOLB, but it solidifies the Jags LB corps now with three very capable starters. Now where is our safety?

Wow..just wow. Is that similar to what Schaub got when he went from Atlanta to Houston?

I keep checking to see if I am reading this right....how is Kolb worth this much?

You get desperate I guess when you have a season watching Derek Anderson throw picks left and right. Bad move in my opinion.

Wow..just wow. Is that similar to what Schaub got when he went from Atlanta to Houston?

And Schaub had at least shown signs of big things. Kolb was ummm very average looking. Hope they are right on this one.

Hanks, that's a really good comparison, seems to worked out pretty well for the Texans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back