The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I grabbed all my adidas shorts and shirts but I have a few misc shirts for rounds tues weds, I'll save all my TM/adidas gear for the tournament should i need it, but I doubt will! I'm sure everything will fit fine and be good to go
You're heading down today aren't you? Lucky....I wish I was!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I agree CG. I have mostly TM/Adidas gear anyway with the exception of shorts. ;)

I can't believe that it is here. Well almost anyway. :)

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

All this last minute detail talk is pretty exciting. It can only mean that this thing is about to happen!

HACKERS

You're heading down today aren't you? Lucky....I wish I was!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

First stop in Nashville, next stop ORLANDO!!!!

Then I'm gonna fly through bagGage claim, grab a car, grab keys to our house, check in at reunion; and head to THP. HQ!

I literally slept 2 hours last night, that's how excited I am :).

Glad i packed some 5 hours.

Then I'm gonna fly through bagGage claim, grab a car, grab keys to our house, check in at reunion; and head to THP. HQ!

have a safe trip man, and good luck!

Pretty much everything I own at this point is TMaG so it seems I should be good to go if something doesn't fit. I need to pick up a couple gloves and that's it. One question about branding. I have a hat clip lucky Packers ball mark. Can I use that?

Kevin

Have a great time buddy :thumb: I can feel the excitement as you guys are sparking through the computer screen :D

you guys are lucky!! looks like its setting in for a lot of ppl... cant wait until friday.. im off fri so ill be on the forum most the day :)

Have a great time buddy :thumb: I can feel the excitement as you guys are sparking through the computer screen :D

Can't wait to see ya again good buddy, love to get a round in with you and Kelly if there is time!

Monday am perhaps? Anyone one last hurrah?

Pretty much everything I own at this point is TMaG so it seems I should be good to go if something doesn't fit. I need to pick up a couple gloves and that's it. One question about branding. I have a hat clip lucky Packers ball mark. Can I use that?

Kevin

Hahah I think i heard NFLshould be ok, but def check with the boss.

But do you really trust yoccos around that thing, he might snatch it up and swallow it.

Hey MC'ers:

Just wanted to wish everyone safe journeys to Reunion Resort this week.
Good Luck fellas, and enjoy what's sure to be a once in a lifetime experience.

Now when does the betting start??????

Hey MC'ers:

What were you thinking?

JB or GG can make that call. I agree that it should just be for fun. I'm going to have all kinds of fun picking avatars!

Hey MC'ers:

Thanks man! I can't believe it's this close finally!

Let's keep it fun.
Should we create a new a thread?

I have a gamblng problem lol, but I refuse to bet on my matches a la Pete Rose.

I could bet some beers or something for the outing, maybe onet and I can get some action on our match lol

Nothing serious, beers that night or something ridiculous.

Of course if this is frowned upon I will refrain!

I think it would be sick to see who's betting on who though.

For instance I got jrod and jwow taking out the dream team of biggsy and belbin.

How to cap it would be tough.

I agree CG. I have mostly TM/Adidas gear anyway with the exception of shorts. ;)

I can't believe that it is here. Well almost anyway. :)

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Yeah, we know you own an orange adidas shirt bro, ha!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Safe travels CG!

It's Morgan Cup week, folks.

Really can't believe it's here already.

This is going to be so SWEET! for all the participants. Be safe on your travels and remember to have TONS of fun!!!

Kevin

An NFL ball mark is perfectly fine.

JB or GG can make that call. I agree that it should just be for fun. I'm going to have all kinds of fun picking avatars!

Let's keep all MC talk in this thread.

Can't wait to see ya again good buddy, love to get a round in with you and Kelly if there is time!

Monday am perhaps? Anyone one last hurrah?

Matt - we are not coming to the MC event. We will be there in spirit though!

Alright Lemmi - You want to bet on the whole event or individual matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back