The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of us have the 4th or 5th funniest show on THP. Octane Overdrive! Which by the way should be coming up next day or so. We trimmed it down.... Kinda.

Hmmmm. I didnt think one of those teams even thought they were funny. Learn something every day.

Thanks OEM. I'm still not quite hip to all the internet lingo.

fify so TMex understands it better.

I know, but at least I'm mole understandable.

With my new beard, I'm killing it with the ladies.

Dude me too. Lets see whos beard wins. Beard fight.

I'm game. We need some kind of wager too for our Sunday round. I'm thinking your putter collection vs my work shoes or something to do with our better than TC beards.

Dude me too. Lets see whos beard wins. Beard fight.

lol nice video Jake. Hey One-T nice to see you.

Its nice to be back, I will say that I hit the driving range while on vacation and hit about 350 golf balls.

Its nice to be back, I will say that I hit the driving range while on vacation and hit about 350 golf balls.

Dude you're huge! Welcome to THP.

Sweet! On the yacht??? I bet we're gonna be so ready that the AD/CG quit tomorrow.

We can confirm that Sunday singles will be going out as twosomes and not foursomes.

In other news, Puttin4practicerounds just realized he is on an island. :D

hysterical buddy! you have TC's 'what?' down pat!

I was able to get Captain TC on the phone earlier tonight, it sounds like he's not quite as confident as he was previously....poor Captain TC, the truth comes out!

[video=youtube;3Ul_5dO-364]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ul_5dO-364[/video]

We can confirm that Sunday singles will be going out as twosomes and not foursomes.

WOW, Puttin4Nickles just went from thinking he's Revis to realizing he's Hansworth.

I'm game. We need some kind of wager too for our Sunday round. I'm thinking your putter collection vs my work shoes or something to do with our better than TC beards.

lol @ work shoes. Just like a Tmexican trying to give me his shoes for my putters.

Shoes is now currency in AZ.....

This is going to be great!!!!!!!! OEM and I sharing a cart. Who drives??? If it's anything like Revis island he will be just fine.

Haha, I thought there was a chance you'd fall for it.

lol @ work shoes. Just like a Tmexican trying to give me his shoes for my putters.

hi people hows things what have i missed?

Sane banter written in English but now you're back so I guess its all going to change.

This is going to be great!!!!!!!! OEM and I sharing a cart. Who drives??? If it's anything like Revis island he will be just fine.

I don't think we will be sharing a cart will we? That would be a little weird.

There is a rumor floating around that the boss and clay cribbs are the same people.
Just a rumor though, moles are looking into it now.

I don't think we will be sharing a cart will we? That would be a little weird.

Hell yeah we are! Smack talk up close and personal. Taquitos and tacos for TMex and KMex.

Very cool of Reunion to let us do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back