The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the THP servers can handle 100,000 page loads in a 5 min period!

So if you get one question wrong are you out and its next person who sent email chance?

You will have to get all 3 questions correct.

They are not hard questions and there is no calculators needed. But it is the best way to keep this from being a beat the clock kind of thing. Email server speed will most likely not be of consequence. And frankly if it rewards (just a little bit) those that follow THP and what we write about or talk about, I have no problems with that. This info will still have to be looked up by most.

hahaha, good one biggsy, but I think you may want to add one more stick to your bag bro: the ball retriever. I'm gonna have you sweating bullets with my precision, you're gonna be hitting off the tee like Pale Hundy, all nervous, shaking, your control's gonna suffer.

I have to laugh at that though, I couldn't help but notice that you kept your driver and your wedges....classic! I like nothing more than to see you with your wedges in your hand. Keep thinking about those wedges, and those feel shots big fella, that's exactly where I want you.

hahahaha...well done sir!! that one was hilarious...

Hmmmm this sounds like a scavenger hunt. I hope my memory is good. Skimmers are doomed to cheer leader status :zdance:

man I need to make a cheat sheet or something.

I hope I can narrow it down with Advanced Search function to help with time.

I love this! Looks like I am going to be hitting the books! (or the web pages!) I know there are a lot of people really excited for this event. I know that I have been thinking about this everyday since the announcement. Tuesday is going to be an exciting day!

I love this! Looks like I am going to be hitting the books! (or the web pages!) I know there are a lot of people really excited for this event. I know that I have been thinking about this everyday since the announcement. Tuesday is going to be an exciting day!

it sure is! Plus it gave me a reason to get out of work early...thanks THP!

Like I said, the people that come to THP regularly, read our home page articles, listen to our radio shows will have a small advantage, and we are okay with that. We spend hours upon hours on those things and feel as though if it gets one more person to notice the work that goes into it, it was worth it.

I'm definitely playing against biggsy and I don't think he'd want it any other way either.

After all the talk, I don't think you guys could get away with NOT playing each other. What's on the line: Pride... and bragging rights for a year!

jesus this is getting intense!! nice video biggsy - wow those launch numbers are crazy high.

Okay guys, we keep getting asked the question that says "On the 15th, what is the thread going to say or what are we going to have to do or answer".

While we will not give you that information (what fun would that be), we will tell you that there will be 3 questions that must be answered in your email to GG and the 3 questions will all be able to be answered with information found throughout THP. Whether it be articles, radio shows, reviews, etc...

I think that's a great idea. That way true THP'ers have a bit of an advantage, well, if they do in fact listen to radio shows and whatnot.

JB, what happens to those that just fire off an email and send in their money? I believe that this will happen. I think there should be some sort of penalty against skimming of that magnitude.

It's all becoming second nature, like you growing a beard or the sun rising in the West. I am becoming one with my entire game.

Sounds like someone needs to become one with their directions. :laughing:

Hmmmm this sounds like a scavenger hunt. I hope my memory is good. Skimmers are doomed to cheer leader status :zdance:

This post cracked me up old Gray! "skimmer doomed to cheer leader status".

How many of you guys listen to "Up & Down"?

This is going to be a fun round to follow. With TCs precision with the short game he is going to be deadly on par 3s and longer par 4s. Biggsys distance will definitely give him the advantage with short par 4s and par 5s. This is getting good!

JB, what happens to those that just fire off an email and send in their money? I believe that this will happen. I think there should be some sort of penalty against skimming of that magnitude.

Don't they have to wait for an email back from GG about where/how to send the money (helping skimmers)? What kind of penalty are you thinking TC?

Who all is planning on try to get into The Morgan Cup?

Don't they have to wait for an email back from GG about where/how to send the money (helping skimmers)? What kind of penalty are you thinking TC?

Yeah, the idea is that you correctly answer the questions, then you get an email from GG with the payment instructions. You and I both know that people will just email her @ 2pm and then probably send money. I say that if that's the case, they make a mighty nice donation to THP.

I will say this, READ the instructions and the thread on the day carefully. You got one email to send, and if it's not compliant......adios Morgan Cup.

I feel bad for skimmers on this one.

Sounds like One-T better get to work :D

Am I the only one who listens to the podcasts multiple times?

Sounds like One-T better get to work :D

Am I the only one who listens to the podcasts multiple times?

I'd say it's good for you if you do Dr. Teeth.

For the record, I have no clue what the questions are going to be on. I was just trying to plug my radio show to get some more listeners.

Yeah, the idea is that you correctly answer the questions, then you get an email from GG with the payment instructions. You and I both know that people will just email her @ 2pm and then probably send money. I say that if that's the case, they make a mighty nice donation to THP.

I will say this, READ the instructions and the thread on the day carefully. You got one email to send, and if it's not compliant......adios Morgan Cup.

I feel bad for skimmers on this one.

LOL!!! Can I buy stock in THP before then, because if this is the case THPs value will be going up a bunch after all of the "donations" on Tuesday

I may have to download all of the podcasts and listen to them on my way down to jersey this weekend.

I'd say it's good for you if you do Dr. Teeth.

For the record, I have no clue what the questions are going to be on. I was just trying to plug my radio show to get some more listeners.

The show is really good! I thought P4B did win the first one, but it was pretty even. However, he should have had to forfeit his win due to a terrible rant! (Sorry P4B!). You were the clear winner on the most recent one. When is the next episode going to air?

This post cracked me up old Gray! "skimmer doomed to cheer leader status".

What is "Up & Down"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back