The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god. I am hoping that a certain few members do not make the cut to be on the Morgan Cup teams. I am not even trying so this is not for me. But spamming your way to 500 posts just to get the free swag is ridiculous. I am sorry but this is killing me.

Oh my god. I am hoping that a certain few members do not make the cut to be on the Morgan Cup teams. I am not even trying so this is not for me. But spamming your way to 500 posts just to get the free swag is ridiculous. I am sorry but this is killing me.

They come for the free stuff man. That's going to happen wherever you are on the internet, and it bugs the living daylights out of me too, and I'm only 15 and I'm not even signing up for this!

Can we take a vote to close off the 500 post requirement early so that the insanity will stop?? :act-up:

doublex - Read the first post in this thread...All will be explained if you do.

Man I thought I drank too much coffee today. This dude must have drank a boat load:hypnotized:

Guys, I don't particularly care for it either, but let's keep this thread clear, and just keep it about the event that WE all know how special it is.

Thanks guys.

This SPAMing has become almost comical

Guys, I don't particularly care for it either, but let's keep this thread clear, and just keep it about the event that WE all know how special it is.

Thanks guys.

You are totally right TC. I found myself daydreaming about this event today. :laugh: It was a very good daydream.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say thank you again to GG, JB, TC, TaylorMade, Callaway, and everyone else that put this event together. I hope everything that has been going on surrounding this amazing event hasn't diminished any of your enjoyment or pride in putting such a great event together. If I have said anything that diminished anyone's excitement about this event I sincerely apologize. I'm looking forward to the broadcast.

You are totally right TC. I found myself daydreaming about this event today while doing a root canal. :laugh: It was a very good daydream though.

That is not a good thing Dr. Teeth! I hope you didn't mess up the root canal!

You are totally right TC. I found myself daydreaming about this event today while doing a root canal. :laugh: It was a very good daydream though.

I've been daydreaming about TC ... Er about the Morgan Cup. Only 11 more days until we find out if/who gets in. Exciting.

Back to the Cup. So how many shots do you think the pressure is worth? I think it's a good 10 shots

I thought that a couple welcomes was bad for filling up my posts, but some of these are hilarious

How about this club (new thread)
What you think? (end of thread)

LOL

Back to the Cup. So how many shots do you think the pressure is worth? I think it's a good 10 shots

I think it depends. For some it will be that many. For others it will be far less. I really wish I was playing in this, but I would not want to take a spot from someone and we are going to have 16 amazing people there competing in this.

Pressure and unfamiliarity with the course will definately affect scores, id say its easy to say that there would be 10 strokes in affect but sometimes it works in reverse of that, ive seen people play suprisingly well in unfamiliar places, with alot of pressure. It happens

I think it depends. For some it will be that many. For others it will be far less. I really wish I was playing in this, but I would not want to take a spot from someone and we are going to have 16 amazing people there competing in this.

JB are you going to be like the ryder cup captains and ride around in a cart behind groups? :D

Totally agree. I think the competition and Ryder cup format of this is the best part of the whole thing. I would gladly pay $399 for this event without the sponsorship, where else would you ever get to play in an event like this? 14 very lucky people will have the time of their lives.

JB are you going to be like the ryder cup captains and ride around in a cart behind groups? :D

GG will be in one cart and I will be in another along with any other PR or Media people there. The media side of this thing is going to be quite large.

The more and more i read about this event the bigger it looks to me, i really didnt have any clue how much is involved with this event, it sounds amazing and whoevers idea it was should be commended for this

10 strokes over the course of the weekend or just one round?

Kevin

I think for certain people it would be for a round. Especially if they have not played in that type of grass. From what I've read Florida has some funky grass down there.

GG will be in one cart and I will be in another along with any other PR or Media people there. The media side of this thing is going to be quite large.

I can't wait to hear what all will be included in the media side of this event...I have no doubt that it will far exceed everyone's expectations!

is it safe to assume that the coverage as far as people following would be close to that of a PGAtour.com?

That sentence just gave me butterflies.

An question that popped into my head JB, would it be possible if you got into the Morgan cup to play a practice round on the Thursday?

Lovin' the videos DD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back