The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured- my Catalina bag barely fits.

I have the smaller adidas staff bag and it fits, but there are spots that get rubbed raw. They just aren't made for golf carts.

I'll be curious to see what staff bags are options or provided. I won't try to anticipate anything in particular.

I'll be curious to see what staff bags are options or provided. I won't try to anticipate anything in particular.
I hear ya, I'm curious too. So far with equipment we've been somewhat in charge of what we can order and we knew going in, but bags are completely up in the air and anything could show up.

The company's will be picking bags for their staffers (just like the tours) and I am guessing you will find out fairly soon.

The company's will be picking bags for their staffers (just like the tours) and I am guessing you will find out fairly soon.

With the clothes and the staff bag, I think it's really exciting that one day a box is going to show up and we will have no idea what is in it until we open it up. Kind of like Christmas, but without the gifts from weird grandparents.

That just absolutely rocks. Not only is this an amazing event in and of itself but all of the details that are being done just push this over the top. Truly is a bunch of average golfers living like a pro for the weekend (and hopefully almost playing like one!).

Can't say enough how much I think of Callaway and TaylorMade for offering their support and being so involved. I am very excited and will not even be there to support the Hackers!!!

Hey guys whats up? Just got in from a great round. 35-33=68. -2 par for the day. Had 4 birdies 2 bogeys one was a 3 putt and the other i bladed a SW from 105 out over the green from the middle of the fairway, Very disappointing. Overall was a very good day. Hit 14 GIRs which is a lil more then my average 12 a round. 31putts with 2 3putts(one 3 putt was on par 5 for par, first putt was about 70ft tho) I was finally able to concentrate like i wanted in a round with some family. The pace of play helped a bit cuz we were waiting almost every shot but that's what is expected on a saturday morning. As some of you know I bought the Taylormade Rescue and was telling you some shots I hit yesterday, Well today on the 11th hole I hit it 289 off the tee. Was stunned at how far it went, the club is just unreal. I tried to get a picture of the shot tracker on my Upro MX but i had the backlight down too low for my phone to get a good picture. Anyways how was everyone elses day for those who played?

I'm working on my Morgan Cup tan today. Feels like we're actually on the surface of the sun, gotta be 120 out right now....ok, its actually 101 but yeah. I putted this morning and have a 2 man 4 ball tourney tomorrow, should be great as it is supposed to be up near triple digit temps again, I freaking love summer, bring it on!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

With the clothes and the staff bag, I think it's really exciting that one day a box is going to show up and we will have no idea what is in it until we open it up. Kind of like Christmas, but without the gifts from weird grandparents.

I would be willing to bet that as it pertains to apparel, the participants will not see it until FL. Just like with the tour pros. Risking stains, wrinkles or other issues is something the companies most likely will not want to deal with.

I would be willing to bet that as it pertains to apparel, the participants will not see it until FL. Just like with the tour pros. Risking stains, wrinkles or other issues is something the companies most likely will not want to deal with.

That's cool too. Wasn't sure how that was going to work, and for some reason felt guilty to ask.

Thanks for the information on that. I completely understand the reasoning on it, and it's actually good because that's less stuff I have to worry about leaving at home before making the trip to Florida! My only concern would be breaking in new shoes, but from what I've heard, the Adidas shoes are pretty good right out of the box in terms of comfort, so that shouldn't be a big issue.

Thanks for the information on that. I completely understand the reasoning on it, and it's actually good because that's less stuff I have to worry about leaving at home before making the trip to Florida! My only concern would be breaking in new shoes, but from what I've heard, the Adidas shoes are pretty good right out of the box in terms of comfort, so that shouldn't be a big issue.

Without a doubt Adidas has the most comfortable golf shoes ever. I would wear them everywhere if i could. Better then most tennis shoes.

I think that is a great way to do it myself.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Those work too CG...and in the weather you guys will be playing in probably the preferred kind. :)

If you see a Cart driving up and down the Cart paths between hitting shots that'll be me. Hahaha wind for the win

Same with shoes and the blister/break-in issue? (edit...Ary beat me to the shoes)

It makes sense with the apparel. That's cool we won't even have to iron. Wow, they think of everything!

If you see a Cart driving up and down the Cart paths between hitting shots that'll be me. Hahaha wind for the win

Oh my gosh, that would be so funny, I'd probably fall down in the fairway laughing if I saw that!

I'll be the guy stuffing the portable fan into my staff bag.

Man this is so incredibly exciting!!

Agree with shipping clothes to FL; wouldnt want a beer stain before the conpetition lol

On another note jb :got a good drycleaner in Orlando near reunion you can recommend- unfortunately mine doesn't fly in until late Friday.

Oh my gosh, that would be so funny, I'd probably fall down in the fairway laughing if I saw that!

I'll be the guy stuffing the portable fan into my staff bag.

Lol driving fast with windshield Down is one way to beat Florida heat lol.

But I was j/k I'll be on my best behavior you can be sure.

Game face on & in the zone while cruising through round 1 with my canadian brother

This is probably a good idea and something that I kind of expected.

I don't know what shoes we will be wearing, but I didn't have any issues trying to break in my current Adidas shoes. They were quite comfortable right out of the box.

I've never worn Callaway golf shoes. I can't wait to though.

Man this is so incredibly exciting!!

Agree with shipping clothes to FL; wouldnt want a beer stain before the conpetition lol

On another note jb :got a good drycleaner in Orlando near reunion you can recommend- unfortunately mine doesn't fly in until late Friday.

Im sure the resort has a dry cleaner there like most do. Just ask them to send it out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back