The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B/c I'm a badass and I like everyone. And I can guarantee I'll be the first Captain to ask you and thank you for your support.

Well said, plus Team Hackers just likes to have fun and golf with other Hackers, while being active on the best golf site in the World.

Brock. It's simple. Were better golfers, better looking and were funnier. Were of the people and for the people. Join The Team Brock.

I beat you with my eyes closed and giving yankem lessons

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Well said, plus Team Hackers just likes to have fun and golf with other Hackers, while being active on the best golf site in the World.

True. We are about fun and embrace the spirit of the Morgan Cup and THP. C'mon Brock!

*pets imaginary driver*

Is it a K15...I have been petting an imaginary one of those since the outing

Read my last 4 posts in this thread.

I'll agree, read his last four posts...can you really support someone so delusional??

And we like Miller High Life.

How did Jim Hack Seans account? I think he's going to have an apology thread soon.

Don't worry... he'll rescind it in 2 days anyways.

Ok...I'd like to support a team. I've only been a member for a couple of months so lets hear why I should support your team and place your team logo in my sig.

I'm all ears!!!

You got my response in the outing thread, Brock. I'll add this... it's hard to support a team that knows its gonna lose. If you're into that kind of thing, by all means, but if you want to support a team that has an upper hand because it actually has a member that has played the course before and knows how to play on FL courses and conditions then come over to our team. We'll welcome you with open arms.

Look at Gone-zalez hit home runs. I've made him an honorary member of The Team. Welcome to Team Hackers brochacho.

You can have him. Nobody wants a Padre retread. I'll take the Brewer that looks like he ate a stadium, Prince Fielder. How could you lose with a name like Prince?

I beat you with my eyes closed and giving yankem lessons

You do know when you piss and it burns its not excellence?

Unless you were up drinking fireball all night, then its excellence.

Poor Spank. Clueless. It pains me to even talk smack to you as an OG. We won't lose dude. We're the good guys.

Ok...I'd like to support a team. I've only been a member for a couple of months so lets hear why I should support your team and place your team logo in my sig.

I'm all ears!!!

Support the team that's dedicated. In preparation for TMC I have lost over 35 pounds since April, have completely stopped seeing my mistresses in order to give me more time to hit balls and play, completely mastered three new wedges in the time it takes TC to say he's everybody's friend, and after just two weeks can hit an R11 through a key hole.

In preparation for the FL heat I drive my car with windows up and AC off, while wearing a down jacket, and completely shed two pillowcases full of body hair and using only my will power, grew it back as a moisture wicking material.

And I'm the lazy one.

Kevin

I tried telling him that playing with livestock would make it burn.

No, but I got the same cure magic did

Support the team that's dedicated. In preparation for TMC I have lost over 35 pounds since April, have completely stopped seeing my mistresses in order to give me more time to hit balls and play, completely mastered three new wedges in the time it takes TC to say he's everybody's friend, and after just two weeks can hit an R11 through a key hole.

In preparation for the FL heat I drive my car with windows up and AC off, while wearing a down jacket, and completely shed two pillowcases full of body hair and using only my will power, grew it back as a moisture wicking material.

And I'm the lazy one.

Kevin

This is silly, I quite smoking, and am somehow going to try to play golf in the florida heat while being a left handed Canadian.

This is silly, I quite smoking, and am somehow going to try to play golf in the florida heat while being a left handed Canadian.

You're not Canadian. That whole area is part of Greater Metro Seattle.

Kevin

Later guys. Team Hackers for life!

Some creative arguments taking place and I'm enjoying the responses. I'm leaning one way but it still is a toss up. Keep it up and I'll make a decision tomorrow.

You're not Canadian. That whole area is part of Greater Metro Seattle.

Kevin

Actually Seattle is part of Canada.

Poor Spank. Clueless. It pains me to even talk smack to you as an OG. We won't lose dude. We're the good guys.

OG's do stick together... but it feels so good being bad (if that's what you're pegging us to be). Silly, TC. Even angels fall from heaven sometimes, even Superman died, and yes Jack Shepard did die as well. It happens just like in the MC. Just remember, we got the home field advantage.

On a side note... did I miss the brohug bell?

Later guys. Team Hackers for life!

Ah, 10:00 pm in Iowa. They have lights out laws so everyone can get up early to slop the pigs and tend the corn.

Kevin

OG's do stick together... but it feels so good being bad (if that's what you're pegging us to be). Silly, TC. Even angels fall from heaven sometimes, even Superman died, and yes Jack Shepard did die as well. It happens just like in the MC. Just remember, we got the home field advantage.

Are you seriously putting that much stock into biggsy b/c he's a Floridian?

NO!!!!!! I've yet to watch the last four episodes!

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back