The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Guys!! I know you will both rep the companies well!

Congratulations :clapp: to both TC & Biggsy :thumb: Also a big thank you to THP, TaylorMade & Calloway for sponsering a tremendous event this August 2011!

I had a feeling TC would end up with Callaway - after all, he used to be TCallaway I believe :D And congrats to Biggsy being sponsored by Taylormade as well - sounds like a great fit for both of them!

Congrats guys! This is going to be awesome

That looks to have worked out pretty well. Nice to know when you're in a situation like that you're good to go, no matter the results. Quality equipment on both sides.

Congrats to the Captains, and thank you to the sponsors.

Kevin

Congrats to both. It looks as if you guys got what you were looking for. I know Biggsy's been eyeing the TMAG stuff and TC's been raving about the Razr Hawk.

Congratz all. This is too cool!

Wicked stuff here - both captains will represent the companies with pride, dedication and the utmost amount of class.

Congrats to TC and Biggsy, and I hope (like many others) to be joining one of your teams very very soon.

Very cool. Time to start some hardcore pondering, boys!

Congrats guys. I have been working on some typing and mouse clicking speed drills in preparation for the 15th @ 2pm.

So TC, what are thinking for your putter? I know you've been scouting.

Congrats guys, and a special thanks to the sponsors!

Tap before talk.

Congratulations TC, Biggsy, and THP. This is truly something special and I look forward to either being in it or watching!

Lol TC!!
Congrats

Tapping and talking since 2010.

So TC, what are thinking for your putter? I know you've been scouting.

It depends on whether or not I have the selection from all of their stuff or if they want us to use their newer products. I've demo'd the backstryke a few times and we don't get along. If I had my choice: probably a Tour Black #1.

Hey biggsy,

Winners play Callaway!

-TC

It depends on whether or not I have the selection from all of their stuff or if they want us to use their newer products. I've demo'd the backstryke a few times and we don't get along. If I had my choice: probably a Tour Black #1.

Nice choice. I'm really curious to see how this all goes down and what you guys end up with.

The feeling must be awsome knowing you get to pick your new gear. Taylormade and Callaway have amazing technology in all their gear. I would be going crazy at all the options.

Nice choice. I'm really curious to see how this all goes down and what you guys end up with.

You and me both brother.

I can tell you right now that the top end of my bag will be your kin folk: RAZR HAWK's! I'll have them everywhere, hahaha.

I've also been doing slews of research and would probably bag the Razr X Tour Irons. I'm gonna start testing some balls pronto so I can figure out which one of their balls works best for me.

You and me both brother.

I can tell you right now that the top end of my bag will be your kin folk: RAZR HAWK's! I'll have them everywhere, hahaha.

I've also been doing slews of research and would probably bag the Razr X Tour Irons. I'm gonna start testing some balls pronto so I can figure out which one of their balls works best for me.

Man thats awesome I'm excited for you. Just be careful though not all their balls come in lefty.

The whole process will be extremely interesting. I know I've had my eyes on several things from both companies and it's great to see it narrowed down to one company. I certainly had favorites on both sides.

I'm really curious to see what choices we may have so I can start playing/practicing/testing the gear to see what I like best and start building my bag.

This is a lot of fun, huh TC? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back