The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tag areas of THP have always been a place for two things.

Donations to show support to THP
Someone that has earned the right to call themselves staff.

Shaping an avatar to look exactly like a tag is another way to add confusion and something we would prefer not having. We have to remember that this event is still 5-6 months away and while we are all for promotion, having even more to segregate those lucky enough to be in it and those not, is not a good idea.

I'm glad that you're the boss and I'm not...I thought it was clever, but I understand the perspective and issue.

Lol. Maybe you should read it again. I associated Team Hackers with geldings. Then I proceeded to say I would take a gelding over Team Hackers.

Either way, you completely underestimate my admiration for Jay Cutler.

A: You gave that speech about why Geldings were cool and then associated it with your team.
B: Geldings are dbig, dumb and meek
C: You associated your team with being big, dumd and meek

I'll give you credit for trying to push back JB's comment but something about Cutler not taking a dive would probably have been best if you could have made it with a straight face

hey Kevin...I got beat by my bro, I always do. But I did take him to the 14th hole...I was happy with that. I even left some strokes out there. You dont have Callaways right now.

well he does, they're just in his OEM Cave

3, 2, 1...Yep, this is about the time that Team Hackers starts drinking themselves into a stupor and then goes onto the forum and posts rambling misgivings and calls it smack talk.

Like this one quoted below?

Jettas are cool, all the hot chicks drive them. Just ask Taco.

Great show though.

hey Kevin...I got beat by my bro, I always do. But I did take him to the 14th hole...I was happy with that. I even left some strokes out there. You dont have Callaways right now.

Keep counting the moral victories. You just might be the Real Jeff Overton with that track record. When the field is stacked Overton is in the back.

Keep counting the moral victories. You just might be the Real Jeff Overton with that track record. When the field is stacked Overton is in the back.

and team HAckers is stacked? pffft

Lol. Maybe you should read it again. I associated Team Hackers with geldings. Then I proceeded to say I would take a gelding over Team Hackers.

Either way, you completely underestimate my admiration for Jay Cutler.

You are correct on the former. I still get credit for knowing what you were talking about though : p

On the later, I do no such thing. Mostly I just pity you for it much like a New York Islander or Detriot Lions fan

I'm giving my kid a bath. He's more endowed than anyone on Team Paradise. You should see his launch monitor #'s.

I can't believe yoccos brought Cutler in this thread. So odd.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Lol.... Good thing I'm neither!

And yes you do. I had no idea what I was talking about until I did the wikipedia. I was expecting a bird ha.

You are correct on the former. I still get credit for knowing what you were talking about though : p

On the later, I do no such thing. Mostly I just pity you for it much like a New York Islander or Detriot Lions fan

JROD also talked about hitting it past me and me playing first on every approach shot and then he disappeared.

While true I did make that claim I didn't disappear, you conceded the point and we moved on.

PS I wish I could browse the interwebs at work I miss all the fun.

Actually T Cizzle. It was ya boy Ad. Don't hate the player at this point, hate your team. HA

I'm giving my kid a bath. He's more endowed than anyone on Team Paradise. You should see his launch monitor #'s.

I can't believe yoccos brought Cutler in this thread. So odd.

Actually T Cizzle. It was ya boy Ad. Don't hate the player at this point, hate your team. HA

Dude, you're always just a post away from saying something about Cutler.

OEM, don't let one-t fool you, he drove a civic for years. Complete with fraternity stickers.

I drive a Civic. Real men drive Civics.

I bet... nah, Ill wait till my next post haha.

Dude, you're always just a post away from saying something about Cutler.

OEM, don't let one-t fool you, he drove a civic for years. Complete with fraternity stickers.

DDec is that you?

There's a term called getting "ddec'ed" for a reason.

While true I did make that claim I didn't disappear, you conceded the point and we moved on.

PS I wish I could browse the interwebs at work I miss all the fun.

You've missed some posts, I'm not surprised. You guys hit the sauce early and congratulate each other on your victories in March. Well done.

Got my letter today from TMaG, I can't tell you how exciting that was. It will soon be framed and on the wall, I can't say thank you enough to THP, TaylorMade and Callaway enough for putting together this event. No matter what the outcome of the Morgan Cup is, I will do everything in my power to represent TaylorMade and THP in the manner in which they deserve.

I am waiting for the good trash talk.

Got my letter today!!!!

View attachment 2244

This is SO COOL! Thanks TM and THP.

We were last to get them but it was worth the wait. Customs probably held our letters up because why would TaylorMade write a letter us? Seems suspicious.

TC did you hear anything from the resort?

He's still working on some things in order to try to secure us the best price possible. You'll have to be patient with this fella.

He's still working on some things in order to try to secure us the best price possible. You'll have to be patient with this fella.
Thanks bud, once we hear from him and make our decision we have to get rolling with that townhouse down the street from Belbin's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back