The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you right now that I want whoever is in the best form on the other team.

Unlike ddec, I want their best. I'm confident in all my guys. They'll all play their game, and they'll play with respect and we'll all represent THP and our respective sponsors.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

They better watch out or they will be wearing lilac sweaters.

ill wear pink, loud and proud, and still bomb it past the competition.

That's all they got? Sig wars?

my sig > yours

I already took down one Canadian, his hdcp was a lot better than yours so I am guessing if I even shoot in the low 100's you will drop like a prom dress!

oh god let hundy die! isnt he a 36 handicap? JB and his sig say yes.

CG13 will go down way too easily...the dumbarse blinded himself with champagne

Victory celebration, one of many my team will have in the coming months. your like a padawan to TC's jedi. He's going to have you so mind f*(d come august those 29 putts will turn into 40.

Ok, if you take the two teams and making singles pairings from their sign listed handicaps, here's what you get:

AHA vs Puttin4bird
TC vs biggsy
Jrod vs Esox
DirtyDawg vs Rbelbin
Coolbreeze vs One-T
CG13 vs Arydolphin
adwillingham vs Ddec0418
OEM Kevin vs Yoccos1981

i like it - no way a hairy dolphin, tiger lookalike, is going to take me out. Bring it!!

Right. Weren't you my fluffer yesterday? I'm just sayin'.

oh snap...you shouldnt go there big bro!
Ok, if you take the two teams and making singles pairings from their sign listed handicaps, here's what you get:

AHA vs Puttin4bird
TC vs biggsy
Jrod vs Esox
DirtyDawg vs Rbelbin
Coolbreeze vs One-T
CG13 vs Arydolphin
adwillingham vs Ddec0418
OEM Kevin vs Yoccos1981

nice trash talking AD! I am gonna make you crumble just by talking smack....its gonna start on the first tee

I can tell you right now that I want whoever is in the best form on the other team.

Unlike ddec, I want their best. I'm confident in all my guys. They'll all play their game, and they'll play with respect and we'll all represent THP and our respective sponsors.

well said!" strike first, strike hard! no mercy sir!"

Might be kinda hard when you're constantly looking at my serious clubs thinking, "What have I done to deserve this??????" Don't worry, Ill still sign a ball for you.

That @marcawesome dude is funny though.

Hey thats ok, I accept my role, its part of being on a team. And when I get done with that guy that calls himself @marcawesome he'll have to change his twitter name to @therealjaycutler after he bails on his team under the pressure.

ill wear pink, loud and proud, and still bomb it past the competition.

my sig > yours

oh god let hundy die! isnt he a 36 handicap? JB and his sig say yes.

Victory celebration, one of many my team will have in the coming months. your like a padawan to TC's jedi. He's going to have you so mind f*(d come august those 29 putts will turn into 40.

i like it - no way a hairy dolphin, tiger lookalike, is going to take me out. Bring it!!

we are gonna have your team smacked with smack talk...yet again, another exapmle of Team Hackers even finding a way to hack at smack talking

Hey thats ok, I accept my role, its part of being on a team. And when I get done with that guy that calls himself @marcawesome he'll have to change his twitter name to @therealjaycutler after he bails on his team under the pressure.

haha that actually made me laugh

lmao. This thread is good stuff. I think Im going to change my twitter name to @eatingfaces in honor of fairway2green. Youve been warned @marcawesome. You too ddec. I friggin eat workability.

lmao. This thread is good stuff. I think Im going to change my twitter name to @eatingfaces in honor of fairway2green. Youve been warned @marcawesome. You too ddec. I friggin eat workability.

Good thing because I am going to be force feeding your workability all weekend

Bridgster this is bigtime. One T will be there. He will bring the pain too.

Everyone on One-T's team make sure you read the itinerary to him so he knows what to do. You dont need him skimming that and missing his tee time.

TC you may get a full view of Yoccos come MC time.

How can you type when you can't even see?

well said!" strike first, strike hard! no mercy sir!"

this thread is fun, I'm ready for the Morgan Cup

Dag nabbit Dean!!! lol. Pull yer head out of OEM's rear haha. He won't go easy on you now!

haha that actually made me laugh

I think the term is... it's on.... You'll be eating workability alright. I'm bringing the ranch. I still don't know what it means.

Good thing because I am going to be force feeding your workability all weekend

Lol. Ok it was. I'll still eat his unserious game though.

Dude, we know you're doomed for the MC, there's no Nike anything, haha

Lol oh TC I way ahead of you there :) Those Machspeeds arent in ma bag! Neither is the putter, well it would be but its getting worked on.

Dude, we know you're doomed for the MC, there's no Nike anything, haha

CG13 might win if this was the what did you make for dinner Morgan Cup

talked to my captain on the phone this afternoon. I can't wait to go in to battle with him at the helm. I think Team Paradise is in great shape for this competition.

It's so hard to sit here on the side lines reading all the put downs and come backs and not being able to contribute. Wish you all the best weekend in August for the Morgan Cup!!

Screw this I hope it rains all bloody weekend!! Maybe even a small hurricane can roll in. Coolbreeze will be used to the rain and wind being from Victoria!!

Just kidding!!

Seriously have a great time... And bring an umbrella!!

I feel ya DDec. I was ready to go hit some golf balls. That course is going to be killer. Need to make sure I have a few clubs just dailedin and automatic.

talked to my captain on the phone this afternoon. I can't wait to go in to battle with him at the helm. I think Team Paradise is in great shape for this competition.

This thread is great, I know we're all going to be ready to go into battle for our captains come August. This is going to be a really fun added twist for the THP Outing. I can't wait to go toe to toe with the best that Team Hackers has to offer...and eating their face. Bring it on!!!

I plan on bringing a bottle of champagne to the first tee, then spraying it in your eyes. You won't be able to function for the rest of the round. Of course, it's doubtful you even make it to the first tee that day, you were so freaking excited in that video, I expect your head to pop off of the rest of your body the minute that you step onto the property at Reunion.

I just spoke to Captain Biggsy for quite a while. He may have gotten a little tired listening to me blather, but I think we have this little get together all figured out. Good luck, Team Hackers. I fear you're going to need it.

Kevin

I just spoke to Captain Biggsy for quite a while. He may have gotten a little tired listening to me blather, but I think we have this little get together all figured out. Good luck, Team Hackers. I fear you're going to need it.

Kevin
That makes me smile, you gotta love a captain that takes the time to call everyone on his team and welcome them to the squad and take a minute to get to know each player a little better. I'm not saying this because I don't think TC did that or that he's not capable of doing that so please don't take it that way. I'm just saying, I liked that gesture quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back