The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Awesome pics, I have no idea what I'd stage!!!

Great pics BF. I like the display set up too!

Did you guys notice the frogs on the golf balls. And the frog in the cup? :smile:

Bullfrog very nice pics. Next stop.....Good lord Kelly is going to do some stuff with that cup

I can't wait to get the cup back here where we know she's safe. If the Morgan Cup had ears I'd call her on the phone and tell her to hold on strong, for very soon she'll be back with me and Team Paradise where she's safe and where she belongs. Lord knows what that poor cup has had to endure in that basement.

I can't wait to get the cup back here where we know she's safe. If the Morgan Cup had ears I'd call her on the phone and tell her to hold on strong, for very soon she'll be back with me and Team Paradise where she's safe and where she belongs. Lord knows what that poor cup has had to endure in that basement.

lol. a scary thought indeed.
she's on her way to the homeland now though...it may get wild over there though. :bulgy-eyes:

Jake - your Christmas video with the cup is still one of my favorites.

The MC is on its way to the Republic of Ireland. Enjoy your time with her David. I will miss her. Had a tear in my eye when I dropped her off at USPS.

safe travels, godspeed, and good luck.

safe travels, godspeed, and good luck.

will be needed with the copious amounts of Guinness that are sure to cross her threshold haha

The things i plan on doing you guys won't want it back trust me......!!!!

i'll still have her back! nothing like a well traveled lady...she could teach me a few things!

i'll still have her back! nothing like a well traveled lady...she could teach me a few things!

I just hope she's here for my 30th birthday party next week. I have something very special planned

Hehe, be gentle with her David!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hope she's here for my 30th birthday party next week. I have something very special planned
I can't wait to see the coverage of that.

I wonder what the custom forms will look like on that shipment.

Knowing you, this is quite scary! Not sure I want it after what you may do with it.

Just tracked the Morgan Cup on USPS to see where she is and she touched down in Ireland somewhere at 4.21 yesterday. If she doesn't arrive today it will be early next week

Just tracked the Morgan Cup on USPS to see where she is and she touched down in Ireland somewhere at 4.21 yesterday. If she doesn't arrive today it will be early next week
Very cool to hear David, you deserve it bro.

Back