The Morgan Cup - Game Week

That's gotta be the most expensive, tipped, ball retriever i've ever seen.

Lol $350 ATTAS shaft- practice round trying things out

All the TM guys who ordered R11 irons got 4-PW & AW so he probably just has all those irons in there as well as whatever woods/hybrids/wedges he ordered. When MC time rolls around I can assure you everyone will have only 14 clubs. :smile:

Yes everyone is just practicing- so all the clubs are out. I will be legal starting tomorrow!

Man those R11 irons look SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Lol $350 ATTAS shaft- practice round trying things out

Nice shaft and I'm really hoping that it won't be a ball retriever. :D

Yes everyone is just practicing- so all the clubs are out. I will be legal starting tomorrow!

Woo hooooo! Turning 21 is awesome! All the high school girls must be in a frenzy. :D

How's everybody else doing?

a6890883-52a2-9697.jpg

Quick spoiler WITB pic - cg13

Loving These irons!

sexyy!

a6890883-5707-a78a.jpg

No 9- 389 grand cypress north

a6890883-58ab-ade8.jpg

a6890883-52a2-9697.jpg

Loving These irons!

The bag looks awesome, love how the red from the irons and the wedges looks so seamless throughout.

Yea. I like hanging out with all those guys and I'm bummed that I'm not there.

I'm bummed too, but duty calls.

While I haven't met any THP'ers in person, I'd imagine it would be pretty fun to hang with most around here.

I don't think there's anybody that's at their computer right now that isn't bummed they aren't there man.
What a once in a lifetime experience.

Updates! Ahora!

Yoccos, I know you have like six phones. Update me now or I will bet against you!

a6890883-52a2-9697.jpg

Loving These irons!

Sweet setup CG!

All the TM guys who ordered R11 irons got 4-PW & AW so he probably just has all those irons in there as well as whatever woods/hybrids/wedges he ordered. When MC time rolls around I can assure you everyone will have only 14 clubs. :smile:

Thanks for the info GG! Man, that would be a touch decision on what you would take out of the bag...dont know if I could do it.

a6890883-6203-0ded.jpg

Dirty dawg and cg's teeshot- par3 141. Lining up a birdie putt to go 2 up through 12

I'm cooling off in my room. The mornings here are very uncomfortable. The air is really still and moist. Beyond moist. Overly moistish. It gets better a little later.

Yesterday I played pretty well on the Palmer. Today on the Watson, I played like I was on the other team. Terrible front nine. Figured it out a little on the back, but then putted like I was on the other team. Fun day, though. The Watson is more challenging than the Palmer in my opinion. The first six or seven holes are kind of parklandish, with tree lined fairways. Ary posted pictures of what the rest is mostly like with the elevation changes and bunkers.

None of us played particularly well on the front, but improved on the back. RBelbin took $6.00 from me, the damn Canadian. And you know all that talk about his length?

It's true. He hit a hybrid out of a waster bunker as a second shot into a par five from 245. It was epic.

Now I'm going to take a nap.

Kevin

a6890883-6203-0ded.jpg

Dirty dawg and cg's teeshot- par3 141. Lining up a birdie putt to go 2 up through 12

aerated greens drive me absolutely crazy! lol just had to share

None of us played particularly well on the front, but improved on the back. RBelbin took $6.00 from me, the damn Canadian. And you know all that talk about his length?

It's true. He hit a hybrid out of a waster bunker as a second shot into a par five from 245. It was epic.

Now I'm going to take a nap.

Kevin

Wow. Thats a bomb from "The Belbs"

Back