JimmyDee

“JimmyD”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
With the Masters on in 3 weeks, let’s start it off with their new promo. I really like it.

They released it on Bobby Jones’ birthday. I’m sure that isn’t coincidental.

Love it… Can’t wait.

Looks like it's time to block a couple days off on my calendar

I am off thurs that week, Can't wait!

Can't wait. Masters typically ballpark correlates with the opening of golf season here, esp. snowy years like this one. With pent up golf energy and the best pro tournament of the year, I will again get about zero work done that week. (y)

That promo seems like the Masters....only louder. :unsure:

Masters week or Final 4 .... not much work gets done at the office during both of these weeks 😄

Masters!!!! Yes

that was a very un-masters like promo

From that article:

Don’t think about bringing overtly branded goods to Augusta National as you won’t be allowed to take them on the property. At The Masters, you won't find many branded logos other than The Masters and Augusta National logos themselves.

I wonder what "branded" or "overtly branded" means. No Hooters or Twin Peaks gear?

I'm pumped for The Masters this year. LIV hasn't gotten any viewership from me in '23 yet, but I think it's really going to add an extra layer of excitement to an already awesome event.

It's coming up on that time of the year. I have looked forward to it every year for the last 50 plus years.

I'm pumped for The Masters this year. LIV hasn't gotten any viewership from me in '23 yet, but I think it's really going to add an extra layer of excitement to an already awesome event.
I'm sure they miss u lol

I'm sure they miss u lol
I'm simply saying that I have not felt compelled to watch any LIV this year because they haven't sold me on what I'm missing yet (I am open to that changing), but I'm acknowledging that its existence and the return of LIV players into the field is still providing an additional layer of fun & excitement for me this year.

Last edited:
Back