The last “must buy” release for you?

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Was thinking about this, this morning. What was the last “MUST BUY” release for you? The one you knew no matter what, it would be yours?

2024 Cobra putter release. I will own one.

• Staff
IMG_6215.jpeg

• Staff
black? is that a tour issue?
It’s not black, it’s part of why I like the finish so much, in direct sunlight overhead it looks more black than blue. It’s a DEEP blue like the Milled line.

Ai-One Jailbird Cruiser.

I was told to be patient, I was patient, and it freaking delivered.

It’s not black, it’s part of why I like the finish so much, in direct sunlight overhead it looks more black than blue. It’s a DEEP blue like the Milled line.
The blue is so much better than the black.

• Staff
Ai-One Jailbird Cruiser.

This! 100% This - I was so jealous when the Jailbird came out for the righties last year in the limited edition release. It was a MUST buy when I saw it came in LH in the AI configuration and so far I love it

This! 100% This - I was so jealous when the Jailbird came out for the righties last year in the limited edition release. It was a MUST buy when I saw it came in LH in the AI configuration and so far I love it
I know you so badly wanted a lefty version, I was stoked for you when the cruiser came in lefty.

Ai-One Jailbird Cruiser.

Jimmy Fallon Comedy GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I know you so badly wanted a lefty version, I was stoked for you when the cruiser came in lefty.

Me too dude - I missed having a CB putter and they are not easy to come by in lefty from really anyone

Me too dude - I missed having a CB putter and they are not easy to come by in lefty from really anyone
The cruiser line remains my favorite line ever, so glad they brought it back. My #7 Tank Cruiser is still in pristine condition, it will never leave the stable.

The cruiser line remains my favorite line ever, so glad they brought it back. My #7 Tank Cruiser is still in pristine condition, it will never leave the stable.

I definitely regret trading mine in back in the day

Honestly, the Nitron.

I knew I wanted a push cart to be more active and get some exercise in - I knew I wanted something and I looked and was sold.

Paradym driver for me. Its the first club Ive ever preordered lol

I guess the MP241s i just bought. There was really no reason for me to buy them, i have 3 other iron sets that i like. They just looked so nice.

I've wanted to put the UST Recoils Darts in my bag since I saw them. Finally made it happen!

Close 2nd is the Paradym driver... from first looks, and then first hits, I really needed to put it in the bag, and it's delivered!

cobra king tour irons

Definitely Darkspeed driver. Heard a lot about it and love Cobra so bought during pre-release period and have had a blast working with it so far.

I have been SO close, so many times lately.

you know your game much better than i, but i don't think you'd enjoy them as much as the cb, particularly in 7i down. the soles are surprisingly wide, but they still work really well for me. i feel like you tend to play better with smaller profiles and thinner soles, though. that doesn't take anything away from just how much fun the tours are.

The Cobra Darkspeed driver. It is everything the hype says it is.

Back