The Journey Begins - Equipment Testing On The Road

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Excited to meet you and GG and see everyone next week in AC. Safe travels!

safe travels to the 2 of you during these trips, hoping to meet up in ATL!

Cant wait to see you tomorrow

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Very awesome, looking forward to meeting you guys tomorrow!

September looks like a busy month for THP HQ. Are you staying on the road the entire time? Are you going back home between stops?

Very nice - big trip in front of you guys! Stay safe on the road and I hope you enjoy each and every city and meet lots of great THP'ers.

I may even try and make it up to Iowa!

Safe travels shoulld be one hell of a month! I hope everyone that attends has a great time.

Have fun guys, stay safe and play well.

Have fun, be safe, hit em straight and enjoy every minute of it...

Looking forward to meeting you and GG in St. Louis.

September looks like a busy month for THP HQ. Are you staying on the road the entire time? Are you going back home between stops?

They are on the road the whole time, pretty incredible if you ask me!

DDXU is right. For us to come back to our homes it would not only take too much time, the cost would be staggering.

I hope you capture this trip on video, kind of a big deal! Drive safe,see you in a few weeks

JB, what route are you taking from NJ to IA?

Safe travels! This is going to be a great month for so many THPers

Safe travels and I can't wait to meet you both!

I’m looking forward to seeing Morgan and Josh.
Thanks for taking to the road for all of us to Demo some awesome equipment.
And create some new friendships.

JB, what route are you taking from NJ to IA?

I have no idea. GG plans that part of it. We use a RV specific GPS that takes us the safest route possible.

This is really impressive you two. I don't know how you guys make this stuff happen but its freaking amazing.

I have no idea. GG plans that part of it. We use a RV specific GPS that takes us the safest route possible.

Depending on your route thru Indiana, If your interested in a home cooked meal and some down time, let me know.

Good luck and safe travels JB and GG. I hope everyone who can gets out to see THP!

You uns have a fun trip and looking forward to seeing ya again in September!

Safe travels to you both! I hope each one of these stops brings out tons of THPers and lots of great memories are made.

Im pretty amp'ed up about all the equipment coming to the AC tour stop, should be awesome. i95 comes right through were I live, just sayin..

Back