PKorf;n8900165 said:
Pretty happy day today playing golf while my dad was there with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your happy makes me happy! I'm glad you got that time with him man.

Got a tee time Monday at my favorite course in the area, one I haven’t played at in years due to it being far away. Pretty excited!!

Kiddo lost his first tooth yesterday and the tooth fairy came to visit him last night. He’s so excited. Too bad the CFO of the house wouldn’t let the tooth fairy get him an Xbox or something. She said I would use it more than him. ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been getting beat up at work it is super busy. I am out of here in 30 to go golf for the aft!

What a great night.

9e630eb69cd399349ae2339053757b9e.jpg

My former #1 bag shot a SIXTY SIX yesterday (with a bogey on #1) at Hefner yesterday to make the tournament team as a true freshman in College.

I needed a win this week because it’s kicked my damn ass, and this is MORE than a win. Going to take a day off Monday and go watch him tee it up.

Jman;n8901617 said:
My former #1 bag shot a SIXTY SIX yesterday (with a bogey on #1) at Hefner yesterday to make the tournament team as a true freshman in College.

I needed a win this week because it’s kicked my damn ass, and this is MORE than a win. Going to take a day off Monday and go watch him tee it up.

Love it Jman!! Congrats to this young man and his coach.

Jman;n8901617 said:

That's awesome James!

Patriots managed to win game 1 against a tough steelers team.
05b3534cf13307cab85f3676258923d1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Spent the weekend power washing the house. It doesn't look like new but it looks way better with all the crud off the siding. And porch. And deck. :cool:

Reactions: J4U
Was supposed to go to Myrtle Beach last week for a week of golf and sand! Had to cancel! Couldn't change vacation week! :angry: Instead headed north and went to Cooperstown for the baseball Hall of Fame which was fantastic and on to Niagara Falls and the Maid of the Mist which was SO impressive! Still had a great vacation! :banana:

Almost home from 10 days out of state and a few days there until doing the same two more times in the next month. Will be good to see family.

Truck is also out of body shop from a young kid not parallel parking savy. He did own up to it and leave a note and prepaid me before I took it in before leaving on this trip.

Booked a night stay at Cape Fear Winery for my wife and I to get away one night!

I'm so happy with the new updates to the forum! Simple but very happy nuntheless. Thank you

This is so fast, I freaking love it

Reactions: J4U
Spppppppeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddd. And GIFs.

And no little arrows for last post. Just click the thread.

The layout REALLY TRULY is badass. Happeh happeh happeh.

And no profanity filter! Hehe

The complexity of this update is so amazing, because it makes everything simple and clean, which in the end is what we wanted.
We also promised the most feature rich and fastest forum in golf. And it will be.

Back