Baby Gyro made his appearance yesterday 1105am. He's doing great and mom is recovering very well!

1000005962.jpg

Swing training starts next week, he'll be applying for Team Paradise 2044 😎

1000001077.jpg

Yes!

Put an offer in on a house today. Should find out tomorrow if we got it. Checks probably 95% of the boxes. Fingers crossed!!

Also happy because it’s finally Masters week!!!

I was running a chainsaw all yesterday afternoon sectioning up some trees that came down in the back yard. I was exhausted but kept pushing and as I came through a piece the chainsaw threw the chain. I've always had a healthy fear / respect of chainsaws and was grateful that that chain guard did its job and the chain didn't get me. I was shocked/ scared in the moment but gave me a good perspective. It's the small things and I realized I should have shut the saw down sooner but glad to be okay.

I was running a chainsaw all yesterday afternoon sectioning up some trees that came down in the back yard. I was exhausted but kept pushing and as I came through a piece the chainsaw threw the chain. I've always had a healthy fear / respect of chainsaws and was grateful that that chain guard did its job and the chain didn't get me. I was shocked/ scared in the moment but gave me a good perspective. It's the small things and I realized I should have shut the saw down sooner but glad to be okay.
Glad you're okay!

Glad you’re alright!

Glad you're OK. I had a chain kiss my inner thigh years ago. Gave me a pretty big scare.

Put the saws away until after May.

Glad your okay.

Booked a tee time Thursday morning. Hoping the rain in the forecast doesn’t shift. I’ve been itching to get out

Tomorrow is looking good. Having to start making tee times again this year is going to be an adjustment.
I hated it when I left my club back in 2022. Still not a fan but I make do. It gets a little frustrating when you want to make something last minute

I hated it when I left my club back in 2022. Still not a fan but I make do. It gets a little frustrating when you want to make something last minute
Yeah, nice thing is they can usually squeeze me in as a single somewhere. The days off showing up randomly on the course and only another group or 2 are out there are gone though, sadly, but in exchange for a much better course.

Was thinking joining the CC here would be happening next year, but then they doubled their cost, so having a moment of pause. Still super cheap compared to most of the country.

Yeah, nice thing is they can usually squeeze me in as a single somewhere. The days off showing up randomly on the course and only another group or 2 are out there are gone though, sadly, but in exchange for a much better course.

Was thinking joining the CC here would be happening next year, but then they doubled their cost, so having a moment of pause. Still super cheap compared to most of the country.
Yeah it’s still relatively cheap here. I was thinking of joining a club next year but the home search and hope of having a kid by next year has kind of put that on pause as I’m not sure it will be worth the cost if I can only get out once a week at best

Yeah it’s still relatively cheap here. I was thinking of joining a club next year but the home search and hope of having a kid by next year has kind of put that on pause as I’m not sure it will be worth the cost if I can only get out once a week at best
I hear that. 2/3 kids of mine drive, one is in college, so I don't have to worry about that as much anymore!

I hear that. 2/3 kids of mine drive, one is in college, so I don't have to worry about that as much anymore!
Ah we’re at opposite ends of the timeline lol

I can spend all day complaining about my schedule right now but instead, I’m gonna count my blessings. A year and a half ago we sold to take advantage of the higher pricing in the market with hopes of building eventually. Credit score up 200 points, financing I didn’t think was possible and we close in 42 days! There she is getting the siding!

IMG_9222.jpeg

Back