The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler
Hello_Kitty_Appearance.JPG

Thanks Jeff - I love it. Harry sent me a photo from a mall too.

I bought a Hello Kitty ice pack the other day.

Ok - Who are you and what have you done to MO? He's really not a Happy Happy Joy Joy kind of guy. I'm getting a little freaked out. :freaked-out:

Ok - Who are you and what have you done to MO? He's really not a Happy Happy Joy Joy kind of guy. I'm getting a little freaked out. :freaked-out:

It's not everyday that I order new Oakley's, I had the last pair for 2 years, so it's a special treat.:D

It's not everyday that I order new Oakley's, I had the last pair for 2 years, so it's a special treat.:D

:whew: Ok - it's only temporary. The world isn't going to spin off it's axis. I was worried - figured the next thing would be Claire throwing out her calculator, Esox going vegan, Gasman swearing off pork and Harry eating meatloaf.

:whew: Ok - it's only temporary. The world isn't going to spin off it's axis. I was worried - figured the next thing would be Claire throwing out her calculator, Esox going vegan, Gasman swearing off pork and Harry eating meatloaf.

Oh it's definitely temporary, our weather sucks, the roads are slick and I have a golf lesson scheduled for 10 A.M. tomorrow morning 55 min. from my house. (Is that better?)

Oh it's definitely temporary, our weather sucks, the roads are slick and I have a golf lesson scheduled for 10 A.M. tomorrow morning 55 min. from my house. (Is that better?)

Not better, just more familiar. I'm not good with change.

It was better until you said A.M. and morning in the same sentence! One or the other dude! :D

It was better until you said A.M. and morning in the same sentence! One or the other dude! LOL

OK you got me on that one Smallie, you are officially Claire's Jr. Deputy:D

Spoiler
grammarpolice7.png

EDIT: I like this one better

Spoiler
grammar-police-arrest-this-man1.gif

Last edited:
Our hockey team has currently 17 wins in a row. It's always nice for me to get a hat trick last game as well.

Nice Dent!

Well, they're very cool glasses.

Our hockey team has currently 17 wins in a row. It's always nice for me to get a hat trick last game as well.

Congratulations, young man!

Monday is a holiday and its our golf outing on Saturday! :clapp: YAY!!!

We actually have snow in our local mountains from yesterday's storm...its soo pretty. I had to take a picture of it because its just so low. And it was 36* this morning, that's cold!!

working from home today....down side is that I'm going to have 2 more feet of snow to deal with :banghead:

SIL had cancer 10 years ago. Thought she had it beat, but there was funny blood work a couple of weeks ago. Then a suspicious PET scan. Biopsy was Friday--NO CANCER!! We're thrilled. A couple of minor, funky things going on, but easily dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back