The Goat Track is so much fun. I think it only works on a private, limited play course like a Dormie property (obviously with constant play on public tracks, it would never work), but I think it would be awesome if the other Dormie properties did something similar.

such a good idea.

That's really cool, and would love to see that at more courses. Would be tough to enforce pace though.

The Goat Trak was definitely fun to play at Ballyhack. However, I only played a few holes, not the full 18 Goat Trak

I think it is super cool. But I don’t think it would work outside of dormie.. or private club. At a public course it would be a nightmare..

Nothing like side orders for completing a meal. Do it!

I think it is super cool. But I don’t think it would work outside of dormie.. or private club. At a public course it would be a nightmare..
Public would make a *4 hour round (notice the asterisk) much, much longer.

Really unique feature at Ballyhack that adds another element to the experience. Agree every course could do this without adding much cost. The only issue would be golfers fixing their ball marks.

Ballyhack does so many things right

I would love to see what I shoot on this course by hypothetically always being in position for the approach shot from the goat track. I definitely think it would be cool to play.

That is kinda fun i would agree, resort courses this is a great idea especially if playing with a spouse or something who is more novice

When i played the Norman Course in Bahamas with my wife she basically did this.

Would love to see it. Such a fun idea

Should have done this last August for nine holes.

Did hit a few off the 18th box at night.

Great idea that would be so much fun!

Someday I will play this course from those tees. The only one I've hit from the GT tees is on 8...and that was just lucky.

Love this every time I see it!

Such a cool feature of Ballyhack. I didn't play it last time and really hope to rectify that in August.

The way I see it, you wouldn't always be able to utilize the Goat Track at a public course, especially during peak times. During peak times if you want to play to Goat Track, you will have to be patient.

But there are enough times that I'm on the course on a Sunday evening, with not many other golfers, and would love to play a Par 3 course. I can get it more holes, work on different shots, and bring my kids along too. It gives you an option, if you want, and adds something else to the course. I like the idea if it can be utilized like above, with minimal added maintenance.

The Goat track was soooo much fun, especially when you had 11 of us cruising around late in the day!

@Mmaynard11 and I played the full 18 and loved it. Super fun.

I love the idea on a private course. I think it would be much harder for a public course.

I can see this working on private courses with limited folks on the tee sheet like Dormie network, however it would be tough for a public course to pull this off (especially the ones near me who seem to have a full sheet both weekdays/weekends).

Back