Tour Event The Chevron Championship (LPGA Major)

Yeah, watching Ciganda and Alex now... Forgot how good Alex really is...got a few of Lydia's as well.

Brooke is on a heater 🔥
5 under front 9 moves her to within 2 of the lead (3 birdies & an eagle on par 5 8th)

Full coverage now live on peacock
And Brooke birdies 10 to get to 1 back 🔥

Maja Stark on 8 IMG_6385.jpeg

Brooke switched to the Rory/Scottie putter this week.

Don’t know why Thitikul doesn't get the same stardom power Rose Zhang gets, maybe it's an American thing.

Also can we replace Morgan with Gerina Mendoza who is much easier on the eyes and ears.

Looks like its gonna be a 3 horse race for the title 🇨🇦🇰🇷🇺🇸
H.R. Ryu at -11, Henderson & Korda at -10 are the frontrunners, then Stark, Thitikul, & Im at -8 need a strong finish

Last edited:
I'm starting to get the feeling this is gonna be the Nelly show today, she'll be jumping in a pond in about 4 hours 💦

I'm starting to get the feeling this is gonna be the Nelly show today, she'll be jumping in a pond in about 4 hours 💦
I think you are right and going for 5 in a row as well, she is playing so great.

I tuned in to see Brooke miss a birdie and for Nelly to step up and drain a long one. She’s just so damn good

Nelly getting slow played by Brooke and her sister. They are so frickin’ slow.

Nelly with a 3 shot lead coming down to the last 3 holes, even with 2 bogeys on the back 9.

Does Nelly go cannonball? or straight dive in? or just the simple run & jump?

Nelly with a 3 shot lead coming down to the last 3 holes, even with 2 bogeys on the back 9.

Does Nelly go cannonball? or straight dive in? or just the simple run & jump?
Hope she can keep it together and hold on

NELLY….almost!!!

Great swing on 17!!!

Little too much speed when it hit

This putt could close it out

Dang it

Back