CELEBRATION The Captain of the 2024 Grandaddy em Em All with Callaway Golf

View attachment 9255197

Looking for a teammate or two! Who wants to join??
I'm down to bring some agrressive insane line carry by a yard drives for you captain. Or just be a fun motivating teammate who's looking to get a W!!

I mean… yeah you right
Go Away What GIF by Film Riot

I am too candidly- I've had two lessons in my life, neither of which were really good. I found a guy on my side of town who seems high energy and his story kind of struck me a bit. So... intro phone call tomorrow at 08:00 and we'll see where we go from there.

And yes the @MWard comments about the state of my game have been taken in jest, but in reality my game isn't exactly where I want/need it to be. So time for some professional help.
I’m just busting your balls, but legit and no snark question. I’ll pause that for now: what are you struggling with in your game?

About as helpful for me as 42 inch cabinets
That made me chuckle...

In seriousness- my struggle has always been getting off the tee and short game.

That made me chuckle...

In seriousness- my struggle has always been getting off the tee and short game.
A pro for sure can help with both. Then it’s practice and practice some more

I am too candidly- I've had two lessons in my life, neither of which were really good. I found a guy on my side of town who seems high energy and his story kind of struck me a bit. So... intro phone call tomorrow at 08:00 and we'll see where we go from there.

And yes the @MWard comments about the state of my game have been taken in jest, but in reality my game isn't exactly where I want/need it to be. So time for some professional help.
Looking forward to hearing how it goes. I was in the same boat as you and have at the time only had one lesson, we won’t call the Emergency range session with @JDax a lesson. Since then I’ve had two other instructors and the stuff Eric C has been working with me on have really kicked in.

I have notes on that pairing strategy, your problem is that you will switch formats in the middle of the round.
Missed this somehow- you’re right was more on the singles strat.

Back