CELEBRATION The Captain of the 2024 Grandaddy em Em All with Callaway Golf

What in the blue hill is taking place in here? Good lord you are some weirdos
GIF by Face The Truth

What in the blue hill is taking place in here? Good lord you are some weirdos
It’s turned into a bit of a banter thread. As they all do at some point. Probably a psychological term for it..

It’s turned into a bit of a banter thread. As they all do at some point. Probably a psychological term for it..
They don’t really though…hopefully

They don’t really though…hopefully
They kinda stay on topic but there is a little meandering.. isn’t that kinda normal conversation?

They kinda stay on topic but there is a little meandering.. isn’t that kinda normal conversation?
There is nothing normal above

At this point in time I don't know what to expect so..... maybe??
I’ll take it.

Though I swear I’ve figured out the clues and know who the next teammate is. Or at least I can plausibly connect the 2 to the same THPer

I’ll take it.

Though I swear I’ve figured out the clues and know who the next teammate is. Or at least I can plausibly connect the 2 to the same THPer
I'm glad you have- I tried for a bit and then just said you know what, I'm not going to try to figure it out. I'm just going to enjoy it and when the time is right- JB/Finley will make it happen and I'll be here to welcome. Corny? Yep probably, but I'm ok with it.

I'm glad you have- I tried for a bit and then just said you know what, I'm not going to try to figure it out. I'm just going to enjoy it and when the time is right- JB/Finley will make it happen and I'll be here to welcome. Corny? Yep probably, but I'm ok with it.
I admire your patience. I could very easily be wrong but the speculation is fun.

This would be my stance. Sit back and let the smart people build the team and you can manage/mold to your style and get everyone on the same page

Back