CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

Kings have pretty much dominated this game other than one penalty kill there in the second. Need a strong 3rd period

We didn’t deserve that win, Skinner better get all 3 stars for Edmonton.

We didn’t deserve that win, Skinner better get all 3 stars for Edmonton.
I don’t think it was as bad as the stats seemed. Skinner definitely kept you guys in it, but LA didn’t have a ton of dangerous chances.

Just realized I made my bracket but never assigned it to the THP league🤦‍♂️

I don’t think it was as bad as the stats seemed. Skinner definitely kept you guys in it, but LA didn’t have a ton of dangerous chances.
Oilers were on their heels all game and didn't generate much at all. 13 shots on net is not going to win them too many games, the good thing is that doesn't happen too often

Oilers were on their heels all game and didn't generate much at all. 13 shots on net is not going to win them too many games, the good thing is that doesn't happen too often
I crashed after the second but the Kings were definitely the better team last night the first two periods.

Caps swept as predicted.

Ovi had 6 shots the entire series ... with Zero, None, Zilch Points. He seriously looked uninterested lackluster play. It was an awful series. They shouldn't have been in there to begin with. The Devils would have put up a better series than they did

I will have the tablet on with the game during the THP Dinner tonight.

my picks are already looking ... not great :LOL:

Might be enough there for FL

Tampa is in trouble

Just got home and clicked on the game. Can’t say I’m surprised to see Florida with the lead…

Good night that is all she wrote for Tampa Bay

Well, that’s it for Tampa. 4-1, and the 5-1 with the empty netter.

Bolts
Season 6 Episode 10 GIF by Parks and Recreation

6-1.

Cookie Monster Eating GIF by Sesame Street

Typical John Cooper series. No offense, throw the puck in to the zone and hope.

Had a 1-1 with one of my direct reports today. He’s a big time hockey guy. He still plays adult league 3-4 night a week. He gave me a super deep run down on what Vegas is doing with the playoff cap money and dropped some good knowledge on me.

It confirmed for me that I should hate Vegas.

Empty net. Love it.

Had a 1-1 with one of my direct reports today. He’s a big time hockey guy. He still plays adult league 3-4 night a week. He gave me a super deep run down on what Vegas is doing with the playoff cap money and dropped some good knowledge on me.

Welcome to the club

Time to lock in! Don’t wanna have a repeat of last year

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

It seems like @bigbov should love them for abusing a system, right?
I mean they are the ******* Dodgers.

Back