CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

It seems like @bigbov should love them for abusing a system, right?
I mean they are the ******* Dodgers.
I know he's not a big hockey guy. Maybe they're the move to get him into it. How about it @bigbov? :ROFLMAO:

It seems like @bigbov should love them for abusing a system, right?
I mean they are the ******* Dodgers.

I know he's not a big hockey guy. Maybe they're the move to get him into it. How about it @bigbov? :ROFLMAO:
Funny you guys mention it.. True story time. One of my good buddies is a huge hockey guy and loves the Rangers. When Vegas had their inaugural season I texted him asking when they got a hockey team? He let me know it was their 1st season and I proclaimed them my team. Never had one before but I even set my phone alerts for their updates. They also had a kid (Tuch) from Syracuse area. Then they went to the Finals so I relentlessly texted my buddy they are much better than his Rangers.

You guys can hate all you want but I don’t even like hockey and my fav team is the current Stanley Cup champs!

Funny you guys mention it.. True story time. One of my good buddies is a huge hockey guy and loves the Rangers. When Vegas had their inaugural season I texted him asking when they got a hockey team? He let me know it was their 1st season and I proclaimed them my team. Never had one before but I even set my phone alerts for their updates. They also had a kid (Tuch) from Syracuse area. Then they went to the Finals so I relentlessly texted my buddy they are much better than his Rangers.

You guys can hate all you want but I don’t even like hockey and my fav team is the current Stanley Cup champs!
See @Joshnoble01
Big Nikita Koloff fan here

See @Joshnoble01
ussr GIF

See @Joshnoble01
Never a doubt.

What’s the story with Matthews? Illness?

Canes take the early lead

Here we go again…..

Great win by Toronto in OT!!!

TO stays alive

Need Toronto to come back and beat Boston in this series.

YES!!!

Toronto!!!

🚨 🚨

What’s the story with Matthews? Illness?
They’re saying illness, and rumor is potential shoulder injury. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Great penalty kill by Vancouver there.

Colorado and Winnipeg knotted at 2-2! Going to be a good finish.

Oh no. Own goal.

Hellebuyck sure didn’t show up like they needed him too in this series

Back