Nice. I am definitely going to need to try it just hope I can find it near me.

It's a little tough to find. Abc liquor sometimes has it. Total wine will have it

It's a little tough to find. Abc liquor sometimes has it. Total wine will have it

Thanks man I am definitely gonna check it out and hopefully I can find it.

drinking a quality Brazil Beer called Antarctica Sub Zero, not real fancy but it is cold and refreashing

Leinenkugel Canoe Paddler. Kolsch beer with a touch of rye. Tasty. Not huge. But tasty. Might need to sneak a few of these onto the course.

Czech brew called Pilsner Urquel.

Had me some smoked saison tonight, strong, 10.5%. Can't remember the brewery at the moment though...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Bourbon County Stout. It's a little strong!

uploadfromtaptalk1398463911985.jpg

htc m8

sy2ugu8u.jpg

Modus Hoperandi

Yuenglings tonight with the King crowd!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Firestone Double Barrel Ale. As of Tuesday it's my new keg in the man cave so I've got another 15 gallons of this to drink.:act-up:

Coors Light in the summer and Bad Penny in the winter

At the moment, Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Shut-Down Ale. A nice alcohol warming aftertaste at 9.7%.:act-up:

Firestone Double Barrel Ale. As of Tuesday it's my new keg in the man cave so I've got another 15 gallons of this to drink.:act-up:

such a good one but tends to make me wake up in the night w a headache not sure why as the abv is not that high, Sculpin is similar not real strong as far as the label says but extensive testing has proved otherwise :bomb:

Always good after a long hard day.
yvehe7yt.jpg

Had the summer lager at a chili's in Orlando. Thought it was out of season. Never really liked Sam Adams, but this one is really, really good.

Coop F5 IPA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Sam Adams Rebel IPA. So good.

Chico IPA from The Bushwakker Brew Pub.

Quite fantastic.

They are going to start filling growlers for customers this summer...A growler of Chico would be a lost weekend I think!

Had a couple of Kulshan Brewing Co's Reisterbrau Russian imperial stout today. Very good beer.

Back