Turned out pretty bloody good.

Kind of a Sweet Baby Jesus clone, chocolate peanut butter porter.

PXL_20231223_164153078.MP.jpg

PXL_20231223_164341214.jpg

I love this beer. I've found a few that are similar, but not as solid. Wisconsin needs to start distributing.

View attachment 9231966

Oh good grief! I've heard about New Glarus Spotted Cow for years now. You're right, they need to distribute. Unless they are already selling all the beer that they can brew. About the only Wisconsin beers we can find around here is Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy, which has a big following locally.

IMG_5545.jpeg

Hatch 22 from local brewery, it’s got hatch chiles in it, it’s amazing.

Love the chunky head you get on those beers!

A foot of snow predicted between tomorrow morning into Saturday morning. The course called and canceled my sim round for tomorrow. I need a little aloha.IMG_0589.jpeg

I should have taken a picture of it... I had a belching beaver peanut butter stout on tap at a place near where I live last night. It was awesome and totally unexpected.

I might have to break out a couple of wobble pops tonight.

Peanut butter chocolate porter will be the likely choice, but I may have a vanilla porter as well.

I'm at a restaurant called 'wvrst' known for its sausage and schnitzel. Drinking a Lager called Quick One from a brewer called Town. It's actually really good.

Something I smuggled in from my Germany trip to kick off the second half of the Texans game.

IMG_4017.jpeg

Celebratory beer before the Packers game. Did not expect to be here this year.

1705797890693.jpeg

Went to a local brewery last night with the Minister.

HiHo Brewing Co in Cuyahoga Falls. All the beers are $7 for a 16oz, which I think is fair.

I'm posting this for @Hawk and anyone else.

The first beer I had was a White Stout called Yea No Yea and it was outstanding. Notes of chocolate, roasted coffee and vanilla.

PXL_20240127_223327876.jpg

Then I went with a Milk Stout called Coffee Then Beer. Made with local roasted espresso blend and vanilla. Pretty tasty.

PXL_20240127_225808799.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

The Minister had one of their Hazy IPA's called HiHazyHo. It's a pretty good one too, not bitter at all.

PXL_20240127_225743553.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

They do brick oven pizzas there so we got a Bakers Special which is pretty much a gyro pizza. It was also great.

PXL_20240127_233354481.PORTRAIT.jpg

Went to a local brewery last night with the Minister.

HiHo Brewing Co in Cuyahoga Falls. All the beers are $7 for a 16oz, which I think is fair.

I'm posting this for @Hawk and anyone else.

The first beer I had was a White Stout called Yea No Yea and it was outstanding. Notes of chocolate, roasted coffee and vanilla.

View attachment 9239052

Then I went with a Milk Stout called Coffee Then Beer. Made with local roasted espresso blend and vanilla. Pretty tasty.

View attachment 9239056

The Minister had one of their Hazy IPA's called HiHazyHo. It's a pretty good one too, not bitter at all.

View attachment 9239057

They do brick oven pizzas there so we got a Bakers Special which is pretty much a gyro pizza. It was also great.

View attachment 9239058
Looks good my friend!

I’m hooked on this one. Have you tried this one @Jeff Spicoli ?

IMG_2544.jpeg

I have not tried it but Wicked Weed makes good beer. It is overly sweet?
It is surprisingly not very sweet, but really good flavor. Combination of an oatmeal, vanilla and cinnamon taste.

8.7%, so not too bad for an Imperial Stout. Doesn’t taste heavy at all.

It is surprisingly not very sweet, but really good flavor. Combination of an oatmeal, vanilla and cinnamon taste.

8.7%, so not too bad for an Imperial Stout. Doesn’t taste heavy at all.
I need to try it is what you are saying.

Back