Love me some bacon. probably the best food ever. Had it this morning and my 2 1/2 yr old loves it also, he had 3 strips by himself this morning.

Bacon baps.

Bacon, inside a bap. Is this a lost in translation thing, does the states 'do' baps? A lump of bread essentially...

With HP sauce of course

Bacon baps.

Bacon, inside a bap. Is this a lost in translation thing, does the states 'do' baps? A lump of bread essentially...

With HP sauce of course
Sounds like a roll or breakfast biscuit.

Oh, what the heck is HP sauce?
Bacon baps.

With HP sauce of course

One of my favorite things to put on toast:
bacon-jam-1.jpg

Bacon baps.

With HP sauce of course

I'm not aware of an American bread just like a bap. The shape is similar to hamburger buns. There is probably something similar somewhere.

As for Bacon the very best, in my opinion, is fresh bacon sliced about a quarter inch thick and fried crisp. Even better it still has the skin on it. If fresh is not available, salt cured prepared the same way is really tasty too. This is from growing up out in the country where we butchered our own hogs. You can get it from a butcher if your heart can take it:bulgy-eyes:.

I knew there was another thread before the Anyone Love Bacon thread. I had to do a major merge. And for people who hadn't seen the first thread, you have a lot of catching up to do!

I love bacon so much I had to start getting the turkey bacon....yes, I know, not the same, but it had to be done.

I love bacon so much I had to start getting the turkey bacon....yes, I know, not the same, but it had to be done.

Oh, they are like Jupiter and Pluto, they're so different! Turkey Bacon sucks. Go Atkins and you get all the real bacon you want...

I'm not aware of an American bread just like a bap. The shape is similar to hamburger buns. There is probably something similar somewhere.

As for Bacon the very best, in my opinion, is fresh bacon sliced about a quarter inch thick and fried crisp. Even better it still has the skin on it. If fresh is not available, salt cured prepared the same way is really tasty too. This is from growing up out in the country where we butchered our own hogs. You can get it from a butcher if your heart can take it:bulgy-eyes:.

This man has to be my twin brother from birth :bulgy-eyes:. I'm headed to the kitchen to get me some bacon !

Oh, they are like Jupiter and Pluto, they're so different! Turkey Bacon sucks. Go Atkins and you get all the real bacon you want...
Sadly, I know. But I have to have some carbs too. Just had to be done.

MaryC made a loaf of asiago cheese and bacon bread yesterday. She tweeted pics of the process and was drooling the whole time. Looked amazing! I HAVE to try the recipe.

MaryC made a loaf of asiago cheese and bacon bread yesterday. She tweeted pics of the process and was drooling the whole time. Looked amazing! I HAVE to try the recipe.
But yet, you aren't posting any of the pics? hehe

But yet, you aren't posting any of the pics? hehe

I asked Mary on The Facebook to post some pictures of that bread here in THP. I'm sad she didn't.

Kevin

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7Xc5wIpUenQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Had bacon wrapped chicken (with sallad) for dinner yesterday. Damn bacon is good! Bacon wrapped shrimps is also damn tasty! Or bacon wrapped broccoli with a dash of salt on them.. M-M-M!

Made bacon cheese bread over the weekend
447210d3-8626-d5a3.jpg

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had bacon wrapped chicken (with sallad) for dinner yesterday. Damn bacon is good! Bacon wrapped shrimps is also damn tasty! Or bacon wrapped broccoli with a dash of salt on them.. M-M-M!

I like bacon wrapped bacon. I call is a bacon bacon.

Back