The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think its a lot to ask to ask people to let there be some surprises with the promo videos. If everybody has already seen others videos, the viewing party becomes very anti-climatic and it is something that we have spent a ton of time organizing.

Its in a little over a week and from there, share everything you would like, but we do ask if you can, please respect the idea that some of this should be a surprise. Thanks.

yeah, mine is unlisted so no one can have it!

Just did this too. DMB had mentioned it yesterday, but I forgot to do it.

I was wondering about this... I was going to set my video to "private" but I didn't know if JB & GG would be viewing the linked videos on the web or if they pre-downloaded them and already have copies saved. I would hate for it to get to my turn on the viewing party and get an error message, "this video is PRIVATE"

Mine was public only for a couple hours because I didn't know how to make it unlisted, mcook was kind enough to PM me and let me know how to make it unlisted. I don't know if everyone is prepared to witness the greatness that is about to be shown to them on the 3rd.

I'm gonna have 2 laptops ging that night. One for the feed, and one for banter!

I'm going to borrow JB's Kindle Fire so I can banter while I watch

I am thinking of staying late at the office so I can use my two screens for the banter and the watching.

I'm going to borrow JB's Kindle Fire so I can banter while I watch

I suppose I could go laptop/IPad, but it is easier to type on a regular keyboard, and I am thinking of hooking one laptop up to the big screen.

I am thinking of staying late at the office so I can use my two screens for the banter and the watching.
This is on a Saturday night isn't it? December 3?

Saturday night, I know cuz I get back from Vegas that morning on the red eye

Well, I haven't seen anyone's video(s). All I ask for those who see mine...please be gentle. :)

If I get selected, I'm going to do something good. Nothing like spraying myself in the eyes with champagne, but something pretty good.

If I get selected, I'm going to do something good. Nothing like spraying myself in the eyes with champagne, but something pretty good.

just wear goggles

Well, I haven't seen anyone's video(s). All I ask for those who see mine...please be gentle. :)

We can drown in our cups that night Sean.

Hmm...study for exams or watch Morgan Cup stuff...easy choice there ;) Sorry school

Man I just found out I have to be in Roswell NM during the viewing party. Maybe I can delay the trip so I can view it from home. I don't want to miss it. I still have to find a golf course out there to keep me occupied.

TapAhoy!

Man I just found out I have to be in Roswell NM during the viewing party. Maybe I can delay the trip so I can view it from home. I don't want to miss it. I still have to find a golf course out there to keep me occupied.

TapAhoy!
Maybe you can see aliens instead!

Is it December 3rd yet?

How about now?

Hmm...study for exams or watch Morgan Cup stuff...easy choice there ;) Sorry school

Yep I got behind on a couple homework assignments spending so much time trying to get my videos right this weekend. Spent over 9 hours getting caught up today but it was worth it!

Don't worry, the alien technology will allow you to do both at once.

Seriously though guys, I'm sure everyone did a great job on the videos. Best of luck to everyone who entered. I really like the process changes to the entry process and I know that all of you all are in for a wild ride. I can't wait to see the videos and hear who is joining the Morgan Cup Participant Club.

I read through today's entries in the thread earlier and it really was like the build up to the first event with the banter and trash talking (and guys saying they couldn't trash talk).

When I posted my videos, unlisted of course, There were 5 videos that I could see in the recommended viewing that were MC entry videos...oops by you guys. I decided not to watch them so I could get the full effect of the viewing party.

I can't tell you how good the experience of the entire Morgan Cup was and I also know for a fact that things in store for 2.0 will make it even better. I really wish each and every one of you the best of luck, it's something you'll cherish and will never forget.

Now, I can't wait until the viewing party and selection week, which will be here before we know it.

There were 5 videos that I could see in the recommended viewing that were MC entry videos...oops by you guys. I decided not to watch them so I could get the full effect of the viewing party.
Thought that might happen to some................but come on biggsy, not even a peek? Ha! I would of been tempted!

Thought that might happen to some................but come on biggsy, not even a peek? Ha! I would of been tempted!
I have patience...great attribute required to be a MCer :D

OOOOPS! Yeah, mine was probably ones that you could see Biggsy....didnt even think about making them private. But they are now UNLISTED so that nobody else can find them.

I feel like mine aren't going to be anything special because I was just so nervous and 30 seconds went by so fast. Good luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back