The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not 100% sure on what you mean. But I would say being active helps. If you are active now, it gives a good glimpse in to the future to show that you will be active throughout the process.

Dean I think he's asking if past forum activity weighs in to whether you will be picked. As far as I know the videos are the only factor besides the requisite amount of posts needed

Oh yes. Those two courses look AMAZING. I don't think it's possible to put into words how amazing this event is. It just seems surreal to me. And I don't know about lucky, because they will have had to earn it with awesome videos. And that brings me to one question: does activity on the forum/support for the Morgan Cup 2.0 factor into who gets in?

The way I understand it is that your post count either meets the criteria (500 minimum & 50 in last month) or it does not. So, videos are the deciding factor whether you have 501 posts or 27,000 posts.

All these people submitting to get whooped on. :)

I kid I kid!!!!!!!

Dean I think he's asking if past forum activity weighs in to whether you will be picked. As far as I know the videos are the only factor besides the requisite amount of posts needed

Well then I would say being active doesn't hurt, but as long as you have over the 500 post minimum and the 50 in the last 30 days, you are eligible and should try to get in. The OEM's that are looking at the videos won't know who is who and who has how many number of posts.

All these people submitting to get whooped on. :)

I kid I kid!!!!!!!

Your going down Tmod (assuming I get, we play and somehow you can't see during the round)!

Your going down Tmod (assuming I get, we play and somehow you can't see during the round)!

But I'll be graphite shafting the beejeezus out of whomever I play! I cannot wait for this!

The only video's I fear going up against are One-T and TC.........Gamers.

The only video's I fear going up against are One-T and TC.........Gamers.

No need to fear me Nathaniel. My video will be a mixture of seriousness and class.

I hope one-t and oem kev can work their famous 6 pack waistpack into their vids

TC is already part of team THP so you won't have to worry about his video.

Ding ding ding!!!

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

No need to fear me Nathaniel. My video will be a mixture of seriousness and class.

This video will be easy to beat. I don't think they have electricity in Ash-Vegas.

We don't. We have to use hard work and intelligence to make things operate around here.

Can Chunky operate this for TC's video?

11.jpg

Being active is always great and it certainly helps but the judging will be based on the videos.

Thanks. I was just curious because it was not mentioned past the post requirements.

Here is a pic of Ole Gray previewing his winning entry.

Edison%2Bmovie%2Bcamera%2B2.jpg

I found a range that has lights! I practiced to well past dark last night and I and the MC on my mind the whole time. I am already putting in more work for the MC and I have not even made my videos yet. I think this is going to be really good for my game.
We have one fairly close thagt has lights too. It's a little different hitting balls at night.

It's funny to see how stressed people are about their videos. They're doomed when it comes time to actually play against Team THP then.
It's nice that we don't have this added to our plate, but:

I haven't thought about my video to be honest.
I do hope to see the people already in still submit a video, to post after the dubmission deadline.

It's funny to see how stressed people are about their videos. They're doomed when it comes time to actually play against Team THP then.

Oh heck yeah I'm stressed. Finished my promo vid today. Had a script all written out, went totally off script, did a 1 taker and we'll see how it goes. I shot it in an uncontrolled environment so I didn't have the luxury of redoing it over and over.

What I'm more worried about is my other vid. I really have nothing clever as of yet. Going to try again tonight, but odds are it'll just be me in front of a camera....we'll see.

If I were judging, I'd want to see real, heart felt reasoning as opposed to funny/clever.

What about real tears?

We saw that in chunky's first video after being named a Captain. That was plenty for me.

If I were judging, I'd want to see real, heart felt reasoning as opposed to funny/clever.
I agree with this. Just have to be yourself.

That's the way I went with the promo vid. I wanted something honest and to the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back