EXPERIENCE The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

I suspect the preview show will look a bit different for this one
ufc 223 sport GIF by UFC

From Briggs Ranch!!

I was in Texas. Got to play with @vdubtx for a warm up round. Probably used all my good shots today vs WWGC
Always a good time @MarMill (y) Next time will be up in OK.

Wish I could have converted atleast one of my several birdie attempts or even my eagle attempt, on the back nine. Needed more birdie juice!!

Half of Southern Twang and a random WB supporter joining me this morning

IMG_2856.jpeg

So how do we feel about guerilla marketing?

This may or may not be @Nerdy car…
IMG_8198.jpeg

Unofficial Power Rankings v2.1

1. @JB and @jdtox - When Worlds Collide
(until proven otherwise)

2. @MarMill and @baylrballa - Whiskey Business (It's been so bad there's only one way to go.)

3. @Nerdy and @Iceman! - Data Simulation (good enough to win but always the wingman)

4. WorldWide Golf (so much unknown)

5. @Scribble and @blazinden - Purgatory ( :unsure: )

6. @outlawx and @Deebo76 - Smooth Criminals (I think they could be steady and pounce if others falter)

7. Budget Golf (too busy making swag, not enough time to practice)

8. @mantan and @KY Golfer - Southern Twang (👣)
After playing with half of Data Simulation and have of Southern Twang I’ll just say that these are interesting

Mixed bag out on the course today. Kind of upside down from a normal round for me. The tee game was strong but the irons and putting were lacking. Something to build on though as we get closer

Nice little surprise waiting for me after being gone for a bit. Southern Twang @KY Golfer and @mantan very well done boys! Thank you so much 👍
Going to be a lot of folks to cheer for in upcoming WWG Championship! I don’t know if I will have enough cheer to go ‘round.
IMG_1591.jpeg

I'm kinda new to this concept of choosing a horse in a THP experience, so I'm looking for some advice.

Do you pick with your heart or your head? Seems to be a lot of unknowns....
I go heart in this one. @Deebo76 was on my team in my first experience, so I will never not pick him.

Mixed bag out on the course today. Kind of upside down from a normal round for me. The tee game was strong but the irons and putting were lacking. Something to build on though as we get closer
You were splitting fairways there on the back nine. It was fun to watch, if that travels to Briggs the other teams better look out imho

Damn he makes those look good.
It was so good. He got out of his car, strutted over to us and made it a point we see them while shaking our hands 😂

It was so good. He got out of his car, strutted over to us and made it a point we see them while shaking our hands 😂
looked you right in eye with them on 😎

(or at least I thought it was, they actually kinda hard to see out of 😂)

looked you right in eye with them on 😎

(or at least I thought it was, they actually kinda hard to see out of 😂)
Sorry but I couldn’t tell if you were looking at me or anything else 😂

@Scooby45 we need the intel on what you saw out there.

Back