LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Wasn’t able to follow live most of today due to work crap but man the catch up was incredible! The pictures of the course were incredible and looked like some great golf was played! Hope everyone travels safely and thanks for bringing us along for another great THP experience!

Thats a tough pin placement, if I remember right the green slopes left to right away from that pin so could leave some long and really uphill putts.
yup..I had a 60 footer up hill which I left well short

please share later @eddywhitaker

Sounds like something I could implement. :LOL:
just try to draw it or fade it...it improved my contact with the ball...more consistent contact and less fat/skinny shots

Except 11 and 14, don't miss on those or you are going to be sad 🤣
I didn’t mind 14 so much. Of course there’s less pressure playing a shamble. If I had to play my own ball I might think differently.

11, as mama would say, is the debil. The third set of trees on the top hill right were in play. At least I didn’t go left? 😂😂

Just got caught up, stupid work gets in the way all the time. Anyway, great experience, photos top notch, thanks boys for letting us share your thrills. Safe travels home.

Me and my hit or miss game saying goodbye to an unbelievable course with a great group of guys. Ballyhack and Titliest made this a surreal experience. First class !

The Vokeys are amazing, already planning dipping out of work to hit the range today. Wedges only.IMG_1885.gif

I didn’t mind 14 so much. Of course there’s less pressure playing a shamble. If I had to play my own ball I might think differently.

11, as mama would say, is the debil. The third set of trees on the top hill right were in play. At least I didn’t go left? 😂😂
We remember those two holes very differently. :LOL:

You played 14 pretty well and basically saved us in that match. I, on the other hand, have nightmares about that front pin placement on 14 in the bowl and watching my approach spin just enough to roll back off the green 30 or 40 yards back into the fairway. Then watching my putt later from above the bowl do the same thing. Hole 11 treated me slightly better. :ROFLMAO:

So tired this morning...walked to the kitchen and there was no delicious breakfast buffet awaiting, walked out the front door and there was no pristine golf course or golf cart awaiting me...I don't like reality.

I am hilariously tired today.

Well earned fatigue I think.
Just like a good Gym workout.
Filled with that THP Experience "Endorphins "

Did you buy it?
I surely did not. It's hard to buy an awesome EP headcover from Briggs a couple weeks ago and swallow a 90 dollar upcharge for the familiarity of the King series. It's kind of stupid, really.

Wish it was the same 110 (which is a lot to begin with) that the other EP covers are there. I'd have loved to own it.

It was always the driver on 8. Hit it right of the tree and get up and down for birdie.
When I played the course, I laid up both times and neither time panned out. In the future I'm going full send with the driver. It's not a crazy carry, as long as you stay right of the tree and don't straight up slice it, you'll be in good shape.

So tired this morning...walked to the kitchen and there was no delicious breakfast buffet awaiting, walked out the front door and there was no pristine golf course or golf cart awaiting me...I don't like reality.
Barack Obama Reality GIF by Obama

Back