LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Really appreciate the hole number with the photo. Gives me a chance to look at "real life" and compare it to the GolfLogix Green Book I bought and if my plan of attack makes sense (likely not :ROFLMAO:)

I know we have the other thread on it, but this course photographs so damn well

Yeah I almost never drink during rounds, but those look too damn good to not have one of them
Yep. As Will Ferrel once said, "It's just so good. Once it hits your lips, it's just so good." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Awesome pics today keep them coming in!

Just doesn’t fit my eye at all. I feel insanely uncomfortable looking down that fairway with trees down the right and the slope to the left
There is a hole at my home course that is just the opposite. Tree line to the left and slopes to the right the whole way down till you get to the ravine you have to go over on the approach shot and I typically fade the ball with driver so I HATE that hole lol.

15 is dumb

There is a hole at my home course that is just the opposite. Tree line to the left and slopes to the right the whole way down till you get to the ravine you have to go over on the approach shot and I typically fade the ball with driver so I HATE that hole lol.
Ballyhack is going to be a piece of cake for you guys

Wow, conditions appear to be prime! Such an interesting looking course.

Ballyhack is going to be a piece of cake for you guys
All I read with this was "cake" lol. jk. Following this experience is awesome, especially knowing we will be there in just a few short days!

While Iv'e done my best to not skip a post....Will there be Goat track action this afternoon?

All I read with this was "cake" lol. jk. Following this experience is awesome, especially knowing we will be there in just a few short days!
It's an entire new viewpoint knowing that we'll be there in a week. I love seeing these pictures and just the imagery of this.

Can't wait to follow that event also 🔥👊🏼

It's an entire new viewpoint knowing that we'll be there in a week. I love seeing these pictures and just the imagery of this.
I don't know that the course could be any more pure than it is right now. Like @JB said in another thread the member/guest is happening right before our experience. Just feeling super blessed just to have the opportunity to step foot on the grounds. It will hit even harder once we are there in person. I'm really looking forward to the walks in the morning while there.

Weather is looking choice..

15 is dumb
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you don't like split fairways with a tree in between them?

Back