LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Good morning Ballyhack!

What a spectacular place. Enjoy it all guys!

Stuck going into the office and a couple meetings today so I’m going to have to catch up later. My god Ballyhack looks so good!

That putt is crazy.

(Note taken)

What a pin location!
The key is the green feeds to that pin location
Best putt I have ever seen from there
Sometimes the only thing you can do with a putt is try to leave it in a reasonable place for your next. That was almost perfection

Seeing these pics and video just make me remember how beautiful that course was. Such a fun course too.

Stuck going into the office and a couple meetings today so I’m going to have to catch up later. My god Ballyhack looks so good!
I've got THP on the left and a health and safety meeting on the right

Wow! Note to self. Stay away from the top tier. lol
However if you don't get deep enough into the green it is rolling right off the front and back down the hill that you just hit your approach from.

totally insane watching that putt almost stop...and then take off like a shot down the slope.

I’ll have to upload pictures after the round, signal has not been great out here

I'm not an expert by any means, I hope to become one some day. But it seems like every Dormie course goes like this.....

You're at the tee box and you look out and say Holy S*** this is amazing.

You're 150 yards in and you look around and say...Holy S*** this is amazing.

Then you're on the green and you look back and say Holy S*** this is beautiful and amazing.

Just perfect from every angle.

I'm not an expert by any means, I hope to become one some day. But it seems like every Dormie course goes like this.....

Then you're on the green and you look back and say Holy S*** this is beautiful and amazing.

That seems like a reasonable summary of hole events.

Don't forget the cottages, the back deck of the clubhouse, the pro shop.....

That seems like a reasonable summary of hole events.
I mean I've only been at one of them, but looking at these pictures I can feel it happening to these guys too.

What kind of feedback are we getting on the first use of the wedges?

Back