LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

I need to see credit card carnage!!!

No fighting allowed
Martial Arts Fighting GIF by Arrow Video

The before shower before dinner image.jpgbeer on the patio. Raspberry wheat for those keeping score

Dinner is at 6:30. Many of the crew are roaming the Pro Shop.

Even having followed so many of the Dormie Network events the past couple of years, it is different seeing it with your own eyes.

It's so quiet out here that every sound is amplified. I'm sitting on the front porch of the cottage hearing the flags at the clubhouse rippling like 150 yards away from a light breeze. 18th green out the front door, 12th fairway out back.

Definitely a fish out of water moment even compared to my past THP events, but certainly a new entry to my "what I would do with lottery winnings" list.

IMG_6910.jpeg

Visited mom and dads house found this beauty sitting in the closet…figured it was fitting for the experience!

IMG_4644.jpeg

Even having followed so many of the Dormie Network events the past couple of years, it is different seeing it with your own eyes.

It's so quiet out here that every sound is amplified. I'm sitting on the front porch of the cottage hearing the flags at the clubhouse rippling like 150 yards away from a light breeze. 18th green out the front door, 12th fairway out back.

Definitely a fish out of water moment even compared to my past THP events, but certainly a new entry to my "what I would do with lottery winnings" list.
And it hasn’t even “started” yet. The calm before is much needed. Enjoy it!

View attachment 9261379
That cottage does have a great view my friend (all of them do). Enjoy it ALL

Glad everyone made it!

No fighting allowed
If I dont fight the urges it will be fighting the wife when I get back. I really gotta weigh the pros and cons of each first.

Has anyone went out and looked at the range yet? Or just out back on the practice putting green? You should :love:

View attachment 9261379
Yes, so quiet isn’t it!?!
Great that you are taking that time to just take it all in because the couple days will come and go so fast!

Can’t wait to see some Vokey and food pics!

What's the over/under that @Canadan credit card takes the biggest hit in the Pro Shop? :ROFLMAO:

Has anyone went out and looked at the range yet? Or just out back on the practice putting green? You should :love:
Great views, definitely the pro shop would be first for me though. Would need some headcovers

• On Fire
Reactions: J4U
Where are the pro shop haul pictures?

Back