EXPERIENCE The 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

This one is in my radar, short game definitely needs a boost and the Edel gear from the last 2 experiences looked awesome

Sounds awesome. Looking forward to what Edel has coming.

This one is in my radar, short game definitely needs a boost and the Edel gear from the last 2 experiences looked awesome
Yeah it looks pretty good 🔥
IMG_8700.jpeg

I have received an early preview of the next launch from Edel and to say THPers are going to be excited and this group is would be an understatement.

I have received an early preview of the next launch from Edel and to say THPers are going to be excited and this group is would be an understatement.
That conference call with @Koske last spring got me fired up about what was coming. Can’t wait to see the new new!

This one is going to special. Golden ticket worthy

Amazing OEM and amazing course! Sounds incredible!

Edel only makes quality equipment. I can’t wait to see what they have in store

@JB how will the teams stack up? Who is my captain?

The Third Annual Quest Cup with Edel Golf returns in 2024 and this special team experience is going to be incredibly special for THPers. While we cannot share information about the equipment just yet, know you will be dominating the short game in no time.

View attachment 9222031

When & Where
May 7th-9th
Ballyhack Golf Club
Roanoke, VA

Details
This incredible few days is open to a handful of THPers and this year we will be creating two teams made up of Edel Golf and THPers to compete in a match play event for fun and prizes with an amazing location.

This of course is a handicapped event and ALL SKILL LEVELS are welcome.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2024 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

View attachment 9222029

Cost & What’s Included
Cost – $599
45 Holes of Golf (18 each day) + Bonus Alt Shot Round at Ballyhack
Night Putting on the 18th hole lit up
Team Lodging in Cottages at the course
Equipment For Each Participant - We can't say what yet, but know you are getting new gear.
Group Dinners with Edel Golf
All Meals and Drinks Included
And a whole lot more

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

Ballyhack Golf Club
Dramatic elevation changes of 50 – 70 feet are just part of the challenge of this visually stunning locale. A shot-maker’s course, Ballyhack features 150-yard fairways, gouged-out bunkers, and rugged terrain. Don’t forget to greet the family of African Boer goats, who live near the 14th green.

How To Signup
Signup will take place January 18th, 2024

Participants
@JB - Host
@EdelBlake
@Wildcat - Returning From Last Year
Mike Pai from Edel
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU

Going to be such an amazing experience! Let’s go folks

Took the Pros out for a spin today. Shot 68. But this was new for me. Had no chips today. Had a bunker shot with the 60 P wedge on a short par 4 to about a foot for birdie. But the furthest these irons missed was the fringe. That included some very creative shots under some trees. These irons can do anything

Took the Pros out for a spin today. Shot 68. But this was new for me. Had no chips today. Had a bunker shot with the 60 P wedge on a short par 4 to about a foot for birdie. But the furthest these irons missed was the fringe. That included some very creative shots under some trees. These irons can do anything

You were absolutely dialed today. I still am shaking my head with the 3 GIR from under the tree shots those were excellent!

I'm trying for this 1 and campaigning heavily right around my bday

Ohhhhh hell yeah, I can’t wait to sign up.

This experience will be huge for those participating in 2024. I really liked their irons and wedges, although I’ve never seen them in the flesh surprisingly. I don’t think there’s a presence for them at this time in Canada.

You’re such a tease…
IMG_2268.jpeg

This experience will be huge for those participating in 2024. I really liked their irons and wedges, although I’ve never seen them in the flesh surprisingly. I don’t think there’s a presence for them at this time in Canada.
Its a little spread out, but they do have fitters in Canada.

Looking forward to writing this one up…

Back