EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

How are those zoom chats going?
Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Extremely productive- I have an active audience that listens well and does what I ask them to 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Keep working it!!! 🤣👍🏼

3 questions for the hopefuls/current participants on equipment.

You get selected for the Grandaddy, which part of the bag are you most excited to:

1. Get fit for
2. Hear the Insider Tech Talk on
3. Review

You get selected for the Grandaddy, which part of the bag are you most excited to:

1. Get fit for
3. Review
Fit - driver
Tech - irons
Review - putter

1. Get fit for
3. Review
For me:

1. Get fit for - Putter, no question. I'm all in to see what would give me the best shot to improve my worst part of my game.

2. Hear the Insider Tech Talk on. Driver. This has been the one area when following along, that always get me excited. The GD participants saying wait until you hit this, and always delivers. The Paradym and AI Smoke have been outstanding, so to hear where they are continuing to go would be really, really cool

3. Review - Irons. I really enjoy irons in general, so I love testing them out, and providing feedback. You hit so many shots with irons, and there's so much you can communicate about how they are playing for you. Plus they just look so good in the bag!

1. Get fit for
3. Review
Fit - putter
Hear tech - irons
Review - driver

Fit - putter
Hear tech - irons
Review - driver
I always enjoy reviewing or talking about a driver. It's easy to see if it's working for you. Am I hitting more FIR, and is it longer? With a little data tracking, pretty easy to come to a conclusion.

1. Get fit for
3. Review
Great question!

1. Irons - haven't gone through a full iron fitting in a while and would love their expertise when it comes to it
2. FW's - I feel like they have always been a leader here and innovating since XHot. They keep pushing the limits on it and I'd love the insight
3. Driver - so many technical innovations and would love to put them all through their paces

Fit - driver
Tech - irons
Review - putter
Are you excited for the driver fitting because it's a weakness, or just curious to see what gains you could get?

1. Get fit for
3. Review
1. Fairways - see if I truely hate them or just not playing the right thing.
2. Driver - always driver until proven otherwise.
3. Putter.

Not to derail a good question, but I'm giving a hint about the contest next week because skimming was brought up...You won't be able to skim for this contest :unsure:

Great question!

1. Irons - haven't gone through a full iron fitting in a while and would love their expertise when it comes to it
2. FW's - I feel like they have always been a leader here and innovating since XHot. They keep pushing the limits on it and I'd love the insight
3. Driver - so many technical innovations and would love to put them all through their paces
Having some new model irons would be fun to learn about, and then get fit for. Test the tech right there, with those who know best!

1. Get fit for
Putter. Have never had a putter fitting.

Driver. I am fascinated by how they can make improvements with each succeessive release. I am also interested in aerodynamicsa and how AI is applied is the design and production process

3. Review
Irons. I've struggled with irons. So, I would be interested in providing a review on how the irons work for me.

1. Fairways - see if I truely hate them or just not playing the right thing.
2. Driver - always driver until proven otherwise.
3. Putter.
1b for me in the top of the bag too. Should I play a FW, hybrid, UW, Utility. I have an idea, but I'd love some expert knowledge too. It's a revolving door for me, and I'm never 100% confident what I have is best.

1. Get fit for
3. Review
Hmmm

1. Golf ball- I realize there's not a full on ball fitting here, but... since it's the one piece of equipment you use every single time, I want to make certain that I'm playing what's best for me and my game.
2. AI and how they've used it again to improve the equipment- if they have.
3. I'll say putter and golf ball- mainly because I can review them all year round here in Ohio, so as soon as we're able to talk (assuming there's equipment behind embargo) I'll be able to give solid information.

Having some new model irons would be fun to learn about, and then get fit for. Test the tech right there, with those who know best!
I feel like a lot of times recently I've half fit myself and I'd love to go through all of the options!

1. Get fit for
Putter. Have never had a putter fitting.

Driver. I am fascinated by how they can make improvements with each succeessive release. I am also interested in aerodynamicsa and how AI is applied is the design and production process

3. Review
Irons. I've struggled with irons. So, I would be interested in providing a review on how the irons work for me.
That's why I'd love to hear more on Drivers too. Amazing what they have done year over year, so to hear about what the future entails would be fascinating.

What a better place than ECPC for your first putter fitting?

Hmmm

1. Golf ball- I realize there's not a full on ball fitting here, but... since it's the one piece of equipment you use every single time, I want to make certain that I'm playing what's best for me and my game.
2. AI and how they've used it again to improve the equipment- if they have.
3. I'll say putter and golf ball- mainly because I can review them all year round here in Ohio, so as soon as we're able to talk (assuming there's equipment behind embargo) I'll be able to give solid information.
Golf ball is a good one. Like you said, it's the one thing you use every shot, so if you can optimize from tee to green, it will benefit your entire game.

Back