EXPERIENCE The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull

Unbelievable! THP brings the 🔥 yet again!!

Need this experience

I quite literally have not stopped thinking about this.

The course. The bus ride. But mostly GETTING BETTER with GOLFTEC!

😍

😍
It’s going to be an event for the ages

Still a little amazed at this one 🤯

This is such a cool one.

For those that want an edge, there will be a shoulder tap for being involved in the forum and live update threads

For those that want an edge, there will be a shoulder tap for being involved in the forum and live update threads
The smart ones will dive deep.

BOOM!

This sounds so cool and unique! I would love to tune up my game and be among the first to play at an amazing new course with fellow THPers and GOLFTECers!! Sounds too good to be true. 🤩🤩

This experience sounds so damn good. Good luck to all for the shoulder tap.

The ol tap tap tapperoo 🔥😎

This might be the first entry for a pay experience for me this year. I know the value on all of them is through the roof, but I'm being pretty tight with the wallet this year, hoping to be able to afford to retire in the not too distant future, so between that and date conflicts I just haven't been able to sign up for them. This one hits a sweet spot with me though, I've been putting off getting some much needed instruction for too long now, so I will definitely be putting my name in the hat come March 28th.

I have a GOLFTEC within a reasonable distance, and whether I get into this or not I'm seriously looking at them for at least the Swing Evaluation session. I'm not sure if I just missed it, or if it hasn't been stated yet, but have there been any details on what the post-experience commitment is @JB ? I've gone through this thread, and the Teaser thread and didn't catch any details.

😍
I actually contacted GolfTec yesterday after we played. Will be doing evaluation early March. Maybe they can help me close the face of that driver that extra few degrees

This event is just…….

comedy central wow GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

Great opportunity here.

😍
Yea, the more I think about it the more I want to go. every aspect about this experience is incredible

Instructor at GolfTec OKC called me yesterday to discuss my swing and what I want to get out of evaluation and possible lessons. I was unable to take the call. Will be giving him a return call today. Will be setting evaluation for week of March 11th.

4 hour bus ride for some other reason might be horrible. 4 hours learning about GolfTec listening to @Koske and @JB talk about the business side of golf totally awesome. 4 hours will go by so fast. Could there be a little trash talking going on as well. This is freaking awesome opportunity.

Holy crap. This one sounds potentially GAME CHANGING for a few lucky folks. Not to mention, BRAND NEW SHINY COURSE! Man would I love to be a part of it!

Wow! Unbelievable opportunity for the THP community. This sounds epic to say the least. Looks like one hell of an experience, for sure.

Back